Sign in to follow this  
_HatTrick_

Unable to purchase Santa boxes as gifts

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
587 posts
1,640 battles

I am able to make purchases for myself just fine but when I try to purchase Santa boxes for a friend, it won't let me advance to payment regardless of what payment method I try to use.  There is a brief spinning wheel like it does normally when loading Paypal for instance but then it just goes away and doesn't take you to Paypal.  Same thing happens with every other payment method (I tried them all.)  Anyone else having this issue?

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,253 posts
12,106 battles
8 minutes ago, _HatTrick_ said:

Anyone else having this issue?

they reseting their website, come back in another hr or so

[DEP]
Members
223 posts
16,282 battles

same thing going on 3 days now. cant even submit a ticket as it says "technical issues"  This is ridiculous. Someone screwed up big time and should be fired.  Processing company and or someone at WG support. Both have failed hard in this matter.

[DEP]
Members
223 posts
16,282 battles
13 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

they reseting their website, come back in another hr or so

been going on for 3 days....and support is also down. where are you getting this info about resetting to fix the problem?

Beta Testers
1,286 posts
15,655 battles
1 hour ago, _HatTrick_ said:

I am able to make purchases for myself just fine but when I try to purchase Santa boxes for a friend, it won't let me advance to payment regardless of what payment method I try to use.  There is a brief spinning wheel like it does normally when loading Paypal for instance but then it just goes away and doesn't take you to Paypal.  Same thing happens with every other payment method (I tried them all.)  Anyone else having this issue?

Nope worked ok last night.

[ASHIP]
[ASHIP]
Members
73 posts
4,878 battles

I am also having the same issue. Wanted to share many gifts with people I know on here. Then at the end, hoping to buy some more for me (in hopes to get the Missouri, please Santa)

Also, would be nice to have people in my contact list, who are not in my clan, to be in the same  list. 

Had to bypass my Credit Card and go to Paypal. =(

Beta Testers
587 posts
1,640 battles
1 hour ago, I_Am_Taras_Bulba said:

I am also having the same issue. Wanted to share many gifts with people I know on here. Then at the end, hoping to buy some more for me (in hopes to get the Missouri, please Santa)

Also, would be nice to have people in my contact list, who are not in my clan, to be in the same  list. 

Had to bypass my Credit Card and go to Paypal. =(

I just tried deleting cookies but that didn't work.  Frustrating.

Alpha Tester
68 posts
6,644 battles

I made a purchase of 6 big santa crates to a friend, but they are telling me they never got it. I made sure I typed in their name properly so I dont know what happened, Anyone know how this can be resolved or had the same issue?

Beta Testers
587 posts
1,640 battles

An update on this.  I'm still unable to send anything to my friend.  On a whim, I decided to try one of my clanmates instead and it went to the payment screen no problem.  That was the first time I had tried to send anything today so I cancelled that and put my buddy's handle in again and it went right back to not allowing me to advance to the payment screen.

edit:  Further update, I just tried to send something to a random person that had replied to me in another thread.  Again, worked fine.  Is there some toggle in the profile settings that players have to turn on to accept gifts?

Sign in to follow this