AmatolHE

NVIDIA Updater Gforce Experience Game Crash

3 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
11 posts
5,286 battles

There is an issue with NVIDIA Updater intermittently crashing the game. The issue has been going on for over a year. 

Work around:

If WoWS crashes check to see if green NVIDIA icon is in task bar. If it is right click then hit exit. I disable NVIDIA automatic update, and every time I enable it to see if it is fixed it isn't. This work around has worked for dozen of people I have played with. I sure wish WoWS would fix the intermittent issue with Gforce Experience NVIDIA Updater.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
645 posts
9,986 battles

Now why should WoWS fix anything? The problem is with Nvidia and their garbage updater. Then again for the most part most people that aren't of the "OK, OK, Install" mentality (which is sadly still far too amny computer users) know that Nvidia's updater is crap. Have they even removed the mandatory requirement of having an account to get driver updates while using said updater?

Maybe try contacting Nvidia and get them to fix their software instead.

[DEP]
Members
223 posts
16,235 battles

my advice... dont use nvidia experience. absolutely no reason to. its a resource hog and a bloated piece of hot garbage just like the new WG launcher. 2. check Nvidia site periodically for driver updates. Unless you have a major issue with your graphics..newer drivers aren't going to substantially improve anything, if at all.  The more crap you have running like the the more apt you are to get a conflict, as every software manufacturer has this ignorance assuming they are the only ones...

Sign in to follow this