Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zlefin

How do I find out how much oil I contributed to a clan I'm no longer in?

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
33 posts
6,556 battles

I want to know how much I had helped;  I'm also ofc just plain angry at having been improperly kicked from a clan that changed its rules long after its creation to something else, denying me the various bonuses I had rightfully earned.

If someone is removed from a clan, ALL the oil they contributed should be revoked from the clan, and the players takes it with them to whatever new clan they go to.  It's particularly unfair that I lose out on the bonuses I Earned; at hte very least, I should get to keep all bonuses I had at the time I was kicked from the clan, since I earned those.

• Cool 1

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
903 posts
13,874 battles

I don't think there is a way to know how much oil you contributed after you are no longer in the clan, brother. Would be happy to be wrong about that, though. As for bonuses you earned... there are a lot of clans. Finding one and gaining those bonuses again is not too challenging, really.

Respects,

Am

[WORX]
Members
4,226 posts
15,313 battles
37 minutes ago, zlefin said:

I want to know how much I had helped;  I'm also ofc just plain angry at having been improperly kicked from a clan that changed its rules long after its creation to something else, denying me the various bonuses I had rightfully earned.

No way of knowing, if you would checked BEFORE you were kicked out you would 've  had a clue. Now no one in game has access to that info once you're kicked out

I don;t know what bonuses you speak of. Being in a clan the bonus is automatic, meaning after a battle in the "Credits and XP" tab you clan bonuses are applied.

37 minutes ago, zlefin said:

If someone is removed from a clan, ALL the oil they contributed should be revoked from the clan, and the players takes it with them to whatever new clan they go to.  It's particularly unfair that I lose out on the bonuses I Earned; at hte very least, I should get to keep all bonuses I had at the time I was kicked from the clan, since I earned those.

You join a clan under your own free will. The Oil is for the clan to use  for which you joined by your own free will. Oil is not a player only commodity, meaning Oil stays with the guild you joined on your own free will. Revocation of oil because you were kicked out, I mean its a guild only commodity. You dont earn oil when you're not in a guild. 

Take my advise, let it go.... I know in the word "guild" there is an "I" however, oil is a guild only commodity. I see you use to many "i"s, don;t join a guild. You will be happy being a lone ship. Take the lessons learned and move on.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 2

[WOLF3]
Members
33 posts
6,556 battles

I fully know I'm self-focused, Navalpride.  That's why I had joined a clan that was SPECIFICALLY and EXPLICITLY for people who don't want to be in a clan but want the benefits of those buildings.  And I contributed a LOT of oil over time.

There's also simply NO ethical reason that a clan should get to keep all the benefits of a player that they remove.  There's also no reason I should just "let go" of having my property unethically taken from me.  It remains factually the case that I'm losing out on the benefits I earned by my fair share of the contribution.  And that's a design flaw that they should address; the simplest way of doing so is that a clan should lose the oil a member contributed if the member leaves.  Just as someone shouldn't lose all of their pension savings if they're let go from a company.

it's also clearly a design flaw that I can't access that information; there's no reason the information about how much Oil I had previously given to a clan should be hidden or deleted.

Edited by zlefin
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
4,226 posts
15,313 battles
9 minutes ago, zlefin said:

There's also simply NO ethical reason that a clan should get to keep all the benefits of a player that they remove.  There's also no reason I should just "let go" of having my property unethically taken from me.  It remains factually the case that I'm losing out on the benefits I earned by my fair share of the contribution.

You might want to read the WOWS/WG TOS and the EULA. ^^^ Your above statement, only applies in your reality, HOWEVER as long as you log on to WOWS, then you're under those agreements.

GL/HF.

[PVE]
Members
15,156 posts
9,949 battles
On 12/8/2018 at 2:49 PM, Navalpride33 said:

Being in a clan the bonus is automatic, meaning after a battle in the "Credits and XP" tab you clan bonuses are applied.

Only after you have got the clan's level x10 in oil. PvE is a level 10 clan. A new member would have to earn 100 oil to get the Clan bonuses. Once we get to level 11, then they have to earn 110 oil. If you leave a clan and come back, you have to start over collecting ten times the clan level in oil to get access to the bonuses again.

Sign in to follow this