Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BigLoo

Wargaming center

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

37
[LFC]
[LFC]
Members
26 posts
9,400 battles

I am trying to download the game onto a new PC...are you SERIOUSLY forcing me to download this trash, too. Let me make this clear.

I

DO

NOT

WANT

IT

 

Did you understand that?

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[WORX]
Members
4,226 posts
15,313 battles

My only complaint about WGC is the 2 layer authorization just to get in the game. Sometimes after a patch, even if WGC is set to NA the second Log in send me to RU/CIS server. Its a simple change but yeah not perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,113
[XBRTC]
Members
2,803 posts
8,882 battles
4 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

My only complaint about WGC is the 2 layer authorization just to get in the game. Sometimes after a patch, even if WGC is set to NA the second Log in send me to RU/CIS server. Its a simple change but yeah not perfect.

 

... what are you talking about?

I've never seen anything like that happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,358
[RLGN]
Members
10,704 posts
19,847 battles
40 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

whether you like it or not you get it

Not exactly happy I had to download it to get into the CV Beta, but so far haven’t experienced anything like what is most often complained about. (Crashes and resource hogery and such.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[WORX]
Members
4,226 posts
15,313 battles
15 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

what are you talking about?

I've never seen anything like that happen. 

Oh yeah it happened to a few people. You set the WGC to NA but the second layer of authorization is set to a different server and thus you cant play. It sometimes happen after a new patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,746 posts
3,864 battles
1 hour ago, BigLoo said:

I am trying to download the game onto a new PC...are you SERIOUSLY forcing me to download this trash, too. Let me make this clear.

I

DO

NOT

WANT

IT

 

Did you understand that?

Waybackmachine web archive or a website that has old client downloads is your best bet. I did the waybackmachine archive.Either way uninstall the games one by one and then the Wgc as it infects all wg titles on your pc and then download an old client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,113
[XBRTC]
Members
2,803 posts
8,882 battles
48 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Oh yeah it happened to a few people. You set the WGC to NA but the second layer of authorization is set to a different server and thus you cant play. It sometimes happen after a new patch

 

Sorry, I wasn't clear. 

I mean, I've never seen a "second layer of authorization." What is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[WORX]
Members
4,226 posts
15,313 battles
4 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

 

Sorry, I wasn't clear. 

I mean, I've never seen a "second layer of authorization." What is that? 

oh, Well... WGC has its first authorization, (the one you click on the upper left and you enter your user/pass). From there you click Orange button and it will send you to the second authorization lvl (the pass/user that lets you in the game).

All I was describing is, you need to enter user/pass two times in order to enter the game. Sometimes after the patch, this sync is just not configured right (easy fix). for now it requires two lvls or layers of authorization to enter the game using WGC.

Its not like before you bye-pass WGC and just load in your User/pass one time from the WOWS log in screen(ah thee good ol days).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,113
[XBRTC]
Members
2,803 posts
8,882 battles
4 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

oh, Well... WGC has its first authorization, (the one you click on the upper left and you enter your user/pass). From there you click Orange button and it will send you to the second authorization lvl (the pass/user that lets you in the game).

All I was describing is, you need to enter user/pass two times in order to enter the game. Sometimes after the patch, this sync is just not configured right (easy fix). for now it requires two lvls or layers of authorization to enter the game using WGC.

Its not like before you bye-pass WGC and just load in your User/pass one time from the WOWS log in screen(ah thee good ol days).

 

 

... when I run the game from WGC, I don't have to enter anything or click anything past the play button.

in other words: I don't have any authentication required. Not even one, let alone a second layer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×