Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

Gascan help? Did Santa drop a lemon in my stocking?

7 comments in this topic

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles

Need quick advice on this thing. Surprisingly little info out there on this ship and all of the bigwigs on youtube haven't sniffed this thing in 9 months. (which scares me) 

2 questions, which ship on the tech tree line is it most like, meaning which ship should I share a captain with? Richi or Alsace?

And, should I go full secondary's and make it a Funzie ship or build it for serious BB play?

Thanks for any and all advice. My next request will be about the Krispy Kreme, I just got that too, after selling it each of the past two xmas's… I heard its an awesome ship!

[WOLF3]
Members
20,267 posts
18,582 battles

That's the thing ExploratorOne, I think the OP found stuff like that already, hence his comment, "Surprisingly little info out there on this ship and all of the bigwigs on youtube haven't sniffed this thing in 9 months."

It was received poorly when it went Live so that's why you see very little continued coverage on Youtube or even discussed much on the boards.

Is it a bad BB?  It's not to my liking but IMO, there is no such thing as a Truly Bad Tier VIII Battleship.

iik7MhV.png

Even the two Tier VIII BBs with exposed citadels do very well.  Roma and so far, Vanguard but she has a small sample size.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles
26 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

That's the thing ExploratorOne, I think the OP found stuff like that already, hence his comment, "Surprisingly little info out there on this ship and all of the bigwigs on youtube haven't sniffed this thing in 9 months."

yep, I just want someone to tell me to outfit it for secondary's or not. I do my homework, but when its so dated and even the BB forum is sparse... thought I would throw it out there. making me think the Krasny Crime is a better use of my time....yikes....

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

I got Gascogne in a Container this year and have tested her in Co-op. IMHO, she's a good bote but nothing to crow about.

12 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

yep, I just want someone to tell me to outfit it for secondary's or not. I do my homework, but when its so dated and even the BB forum is sparse... thought I would throw it out there. making me think the Krasny Crime is a better use of my time....yikes....

I got Krasny Krym in a container last year and she's a fun bote... In Co-op. I've never driven her in Randoms and never will, my team-mates would hate me! :cap_haloween:

Edited by ReddNekk

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles

ok, two games in 80k ish 1-1 this ship is fun. 36knts on a BB secondary build...fun

Sign in to follow this