Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

Nothing more nerve racking than

4 comments in this topic

Members
4,551 posts
7,419 battles

having iChase looking over your shoulder to see how badly you play.....

And I have to say - a really nice guy overall.  Great to talk to, down to earth, and talked about everything and anything.

Edited by CylonRed
  • Funny 1

Members
4,551 posts
7,419 battles

He gave me some pointers and finally got my first 200K damage game 2 days later...   We went right to the end but juuuuust lost.

World of Warships - Republique - 210329.PNG

[VOC]
Members
83 posts
64 battles

I have learned a ton from iChase and I will always be grateful to him for that. He has great technical and tactical insight and is a better player than I'll ever be. The only thing I'd like to comment is he is posting his epic matches only on YT. Like all CC's posting are. I get that perfectly because I'd do the same. But by no means believe those matches are the ones they always are having. Just like the plebs that you and me are making out of the community also they have those horrid matches we're having. And that goes for all of them. iChase, Notser, Flambass, Failmu a.s.o.

Thus I love their work. They're very good players. But don't believe for a second those posted matches are all they're fighting. They are part of the whole picture.

[PLPT]
Members
210 posts
9,924 battles

Just watch their streams, they make mistakes just like all players, they just don't make them as often.

Sign in to follow this