Sign in to follow this  
BUZZKILL_II_

Did not receive Turkey Shoot items.

9 comments in this topic

[LOU1]
Members
3,657 posts
9,863 battles

WOWS said there were some Turkeys that sailed before the start time and those battles did not count.  Do you have a screen shot of the first results screen showing the date and time?

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,958 posts
16,025 battles

put in a support ticket the awards went out on the 29th even though Dec 7th was the stated date!

[5D]
Members
2,753 posts
16,605 battles
30 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

put in a support ticket the awards went out on the 29th even though Dec 7th was the stated date!

^^^ This, I believe some missed the rewards being put on their accounts because of the stated date.

• Cool 1

[ACES]
[ACES]
Members
21 posts
8,969 battles
1 hour ago, ExploratorOne said:

WOWS said there were some Turkeys that sailed before the start time and those battles did not count.  

I don't have a screenshot for support since I didn't even think of doing that and it was the first time ever I'd killed a Turkey, Corgi, etc.  But THAT is their reasoning...?  Wow.

:cap_old:

Members
32 posts
7,823 battles

I never received my Turkey flag (etc.)?  100+ battles as a Turkey in the Turkey Shoot.  Did I lay an egg?  TY (Turkey #70).

[LOU1]
Members
3,657 posts
9,863 battles
29 minutes ago, ChrisWally said:

I don't have a screenshot for support since I didn't even think of doing that and it was the first time ever I'd killed a Turkey, Corgi, etc.  But THAT is their reasoning...?  Wow.

:cap_old:

Not sure if the battle was before the event started without your telling us the time.  Seems reasonable for an event organizer to not count results from before or after the event times, no?  Still, you need to put in a support ticket.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[LEAD]
[LEAD]
Beta Testers
11 posts
5,235 battles
2 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

good call, hoping this will solve it for me 

Sign in to follow this