Captain_Slattery

Problems paying in Premium Shop and...

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,447 posts
5,722 battles

I have been trying to waste some money in the Premium Shop since yesterday morning.  The system tells me that there is a problem and to contact Customer Support.

My credit card has been tied to my account for a very long time and has worked just fine until yesterday morning.

I contacted the Customer Support for my card and they say that the issue is not on their end.

When I try to submit a ticket for this issue, WG says that they are having technical issues there too.

WG Customer Service,  how about sorting this out for me.

Regard,

Captain_Slattery

• Cool 1

[DEP]
Members
223 posts
16,235 battles

same here. going on 3 days now. fyi you wont be able to buy anything. Its not just the santa crates.

Edited by _Kiss_The_Donkey
  • Cool 1

[ANKER]
[ANKER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
437 posts
9,657 battles

I would suggest if you can to go buy Karma Koin cards and pay that way.

[DEP]
Members
223 posts
16,235 battles
24 minutes ago, Condor_Legion said:

I would suggest if you can to go buy Karma Koin cards and pay that way.

1. i have no idea wth that is, nor should i have to dance through hoops. CC works just fine. FYI CC is the single biggest and easiest way to make a transaction on the net. If your company fails at that...you might as well close the doors. Their processing company is horribly inept and WG support is severely lacking.  

Edited by _Kiss_The_Donkey

Members
3 posts
1,984 battles

ok so i did some fiddling around, and found out that my visa payment method isn't working, even tho i know i have money in my bank account. so i tried using a different method (paypal) and the transaction went through. so whatever is wrong is between WG and Visa.

Edited by GalaticSupreme

Sign in to follow this