Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rodder51_1

lOSING CREDITS PER BATTLE

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3
[DPK]
Members
4 posts
7,364 battles

After the last update I started losing credit per battle went from over 11,000,000 to less than 6,000,000. I didn't used the credits. I can't tell the support team because the ticket page wont let me get passed the page the calendar dates are wrong. today is the 8th but calendar says the 7th. How do we get support if the site is not working is there a phone number?    If there is a support number email me at earlfrmn1@gmail.com Please

shot-18.09.16_21.08.09-0531.jpg

shot-18.11.20_06.03.05-0583.jpg

shot-18.11.23_23.06.32-0368.jpg

shot-18.12.06_13.42.23-0400.jpg

shot-18.11.25_21.17.06-0644.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,798
[WORX]
Members
4,229 posts
15,313 battles

Its a tier 10 match, they're not cheap in the first place, instead post the Detailed "credits and XP" tab to really see where are you losing credits in.

IF you play tier 10, credits will disappear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,069
[CRMSN]
Members
8,276 posts
8,747 battles

Are you using flags or camo to mitigate the T10 service cost? If not, even a decent game can lose credits.

 

More, just play some T5 to T7 rounds each day to go with your T10 rounds, credits will be happy to print themselves. Honestly, I have to have a really bad match at T10 to lose credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,756
[SALVO]
Members
21,032 posts
21,114 battles

The OP is running a standard account (in all but that final screen).  That's a big reason he's losing credits in tier 10 battles.

Edited by Crucis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
686 posts
5,656 battles
40 minutes ago, Crucis said:

The OP is running a standard account (in all but that final screen).  That's a big reason he's losing credits in tier 10 battles.

 

52 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Are you using flags or camo to mitigate the T10 service cost? If not, even a decent game can lose credits.

 

More, just play some T5 to T7 rounds each day to go with your T10 rounds, credits will be happy to print themselves. Honestly, I have to have a really bad match at T10 to lose credits.

 

59 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Its a tier 10 match, they're not cheap in the first place, instead post the Detailed "credits and XP" tab to really see where are you losing credits in.

IF you play tier 10, credits will disappear.

 

1 hour ago, rodder51_1 said:

After the last update I started losing credit per battle went from over 11,000,000 to less than 6,000,000. I didn't used the credits. I can't tell the support team because the ticket page wont let me get passed the page the calendar dates are wrong. today is the 8th but calendar says the 7th. How do we get support if the site is not working is there a phone number?    If there is a support number email me at earlfrmn1@gmail.com Please

 

It's T10 COOP BATTLES. Coop pays garbage compared to randoms. Look at their credit incomes. 30k on a win. 100k on a win. 113k on a win. That's like t2 random battle levels of credit income.

Go play randoms. Go play scenarios. You earn a LOT more. These are some average examples, but you can earn a lot more. I've hit 1m in ships like Des Moines, Lightning, and Kidd.

EX: Scenario.
image.thumb.png.8aeab259a7800fb8e7b29b8e017edb45.png
 

EX: Randoms.
image.thumb.png.4e6c05f2a339eb478c38770139dcf57f.png

Edited by The_Painted_Target

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,886
[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,538 posts
7,560 battles
1 hour ago, rodder51_1 said:

After the last update I started losing credit per battle went from over 11,000,000 to less than 6,000,000. I didn't used the credits. I can't tell the support team because the ticket page wont let me get passed the page the calendar dates are wrong. today is the 8th but calendar says the 7th. How do we get support if the site is not working is there a phone number?    If there is a support number email me at earlfrmn1@gmail.com Please

The reason for that is fairly simple if we look at the combination of service costs and your credit earning. Using one of your pictures as example:

shot-18_12.06_13_42.23-0400.thumb.jpg.4c

The service cost of your ship in that particular match was 140.7k Credits. Your Credit earning however was only 30.2k. So from that match alone you lost 110.5k Credits.

What can you do to prevent the Credit losses? There are a few things you can do:

1. switch to Random Battles, as they earn more Credits
2. Purchase the Permanent Camo, as it cuts the ship service cost in half
3. Use a Premium account for a flag 50% Credit boost

You can also refer to the Wiki if you want to know more about the economy.
 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,485
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,550 posts
12,291 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Its a tier 10 match, they're not cheap in the first place, instead post the Detailed "credits and XP" tab to really see where are you losing credits in.

IF you play tier 10, credits will disappear.

actually if your clan base facilities are high enough, you can gain credits in tier 10 battles!(no premium required) you still have to pull your weight of course!:cap_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,798
[WORX]
Members
4,229 posts
15,313 battles
4 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

actually if your clan base facilities are high enough, you can gain credits in tier 10 battles!(no premium required)

Without the Credits and XP tab. I really don;t know how the OP is losing, he only posted port selfies with less credit then before. With out the important information located in the Credits and XP tab... We will never know..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,774
[INTEL]
Members
7,160 posts
29,785 battles
1 hour ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

T10 co-op is viable if you're on a premium account easily, no flags or clan bonus required.

Having T10 Permacamo helps a lot in the saving credits department. That said, you do need to farm credits at lower tiers to be able to afford T10 play.

I have plenty-mucho credits, so if I play T10 in Coop and do average or below, I will lose credits. When you have plenty (Premium account and lots and lots of play), losing 50k or 100k credits in one battle is not an issue. But as said, in order to do that you need to have a lot of credits in your account already.

Premium play, flags, camos, and playing your credit-makers in PvP and/or Ops will build your bank account in a hurry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,485
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,550 posts
12,291 battles
11 hours ago, Crucis said:

The OP is running a standard account (in all but that final screen).  That's a big reason he's losing credits in tier 10 battles.

he's also playing it in co-op. check his battle choice.:fish_palm: you play any ship above tier 6 in co-op you risk losing credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,756
[SALVO]
Members
21,032 posts
21,114 battles
1 hour ago, BladedPheonix said:

he's also playing it in co-op. check his battle choice.:fish_palm: you play any ship above tier 6 in co-op you risk losing credits.

Sorry, I didn't notice that he had the battle type set to  coop (i.e. next to the Battle button).  My bad.

Regardless, it's inexcusable for a player with nearly 5,000 battles to not know that you will quite likely lose credits in coop battles in high tiers, particularly while running a standard account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,485
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,550 posts
12,291 battles
2 hours ago, Crucis said:

Sorry, I didn't notice that he had the battle type set to  coop (i.e. next to the Battle button).  My bad.

Regardless, it's inexcusable for a player with nearly 5,000 battles to not know that you will quite likely lose credits in coop battles in high tiers, particularly while running a standard account.

it's OK I also missed it at first. only noticed it after I came back to check my messages/responses.:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[DPK]
Members
4 posts
7,364 battles
19 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Are you using flags or camo to mitigate the T10 service cost? If not, even a decent game can lose credits.

 

More, just play some T5 to T7 rounds each day to go with your T10 rounds, credits will be happy to print themselves. Honestly, I have to have a really bad match at T10 to lose credits.

I'm losing credits even when I win around my average battle kills are 3 to 4 bouts and 15 to 40 planes what I'm losing is the credits. I'm trying to tell you I was winning all the time now even when I win I'm losing, the game is broke when I play my des moines  I'm charged 144,000 in service frees even when I when and the service charge is same on every battle 144,000, wouldn't you think if I'm charged the same free in every battle there is something wrong? IT ALL STARTED AFTER THE LAST UPDATE BEFORE THAT I WAS GAINING CREDITS NOT LOSING CREDITS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
229
[STURM]
Members
467 posts
4,047 battles
34 minutes ago, rodder51_1 said:

I'm losing credits even when I win around my average battle kills are 3 to 4 bouts and 15 to 40 planes what I'm losing is the credits. I'm trying to tell you I was winning all the time now even when I win I'm losing, the game is broke when I play my des moines  I'm charged 144,000 in service frees even when I when and the service charge is same on every battle 144,000, wouldn't you think if I'm charged the same free in every battle there is something wrong? IT ALL STARTED AFTER THE LAST UPDATE BEFORE THAT I WAS GAINING CREDITS NOT LOSING CREDITS.

Service fees are fixed now. You get charged the same no matter if you never take a hit or if you get sunk.

Nothing about the economy changed in the last patch. Playing T10 co-op is a recipe for going broke, unless you have a premium acount and load up on cost reducing flags and camo. It has always been that way, nothing about that has changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
386
[-BRS-]
Members
1,019 posts
5,570 battles

You most likely bought upgrades and forgot.  I've spent tens of millions in a week when I get new ships.  Tier 5 on up tech tree ships are expensive and you have to buy upgrades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×