You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WestPac_CG22

First 19pt Captain

8 comments in this topic

Members
310 posts
6,861 battles

It's taken me awhile, but I've finally reached my first 19pt captain. Played my Atlanta with the Streamer camo and all the dragon flags with commander XP for about 14 games to get him there. Then dropped him in the Cleveland. Now its time to work on the second one.

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester
5,210 posts
15,584 battles

Congrats. Now Don't forget to play your 19p captain every day. I find stacking some Captain Exp flags on you 19p'er to help build up that sweet Commander Exp. 
But as hard as it is to get your first 19 pointer, you will find the next one will show up faster than you think. Than really start popping out of the wood work. 
I currently have 26 full Elite Commanders and there is something satisfying about taking a captain from 10 points to 19 points by just using stocked pile Commander Exp. 

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
3,473 posts
17,188 battles

Well done it just gets easier and easier now

[INTEL]
Members
7,160 posts
29,782 battles

Congrats indeed!

If you play it often, and in multiple Premium ships, the next one come fairly easily, then the next one. Before you know it you have many, in all nations.

Take advantage of 100% days, camos, flags, and modes (Ops pay very well for 4 and 5 Stars). You will see how Elite XP builds up.

[ARGSY]
Members
11,950 posts
7,605 battles

Also take advantage of the Twilight mode running at the moment. All those captains are 19 pointers and everyone starts with three, which should be enough to keep the ships continually turning over. In the process of grinding for the Musashi over the last couple of weeks (I won some premium time), I lifted my ECXP store from 200K to a little over 700K. 

I have a general rule of not spending real money on flags and non-permanent camo, but if I were a whale I would spam some American crates for the Draconic flags, get some premium time and go to town. Outside of special events, the real explosion of 19 pointers comes when you have at least two and can always pick up a second one if you're waiting for the first one's battle to end.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,807 posts
15,622 battles
7 hours ago, WestPac_CG22 said:

It's taken me awhile, but I've finally reached my first 19pt captain. Played my Atlanta with the Streamer camo and all the dragon flags with commander XP for about 14 games to get him there. Then dropped him in the Cleveland. Now its time to work on the second one.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1