You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jtdragon

long waits

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
22 posts
14,284 battles

have tried to play for two days and have yet to get in battles, seem only 2--5 players waiting so waiting time long. Morning 5:30 am-7am, evening 6pm-10 pm tr 6 and 8

Edited by jtdragon
Question asked

[5D]
Members
2,753 posts
16,634 battles
27 minutes ago, jtdragon said:

have tried to play for two days and have yet to get in battles, seem only 2--5 players waiting so waiting time long.

What time of day are you playing and what tiers?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,321 posts
11,303 battles
39 minutes ago, Timothy_Dale_Wathen said:

ONCE AGAIN, LIKE THE PREVIOUS 150+ COMPLAINTS THAT DO ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD EXCEPT REPLIES THAT DO NOTHING BUT PERPETUATE THE PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME, THAT ARE THE CONTROLLERS INTERFERING OR THE DIRECT PROGRAMMING TO INTERFERE WITH CERTAIN PLAYERS IN THE GAME. DON'T GIVE ME YOUR USUAL STANDARD [edited] ANSWER LIKE THE LAST 100+ COMPLAINTS, WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME INSTEAD OF [edited]THE WHEELS OFF YOUR CUSTOMERS AND LYING ABOUT IT. 

STANDARD [edited] JOBS OF WOW 7.11

Snip

SO GO AHEAD, WRITE ME BACK AND GIVE ME THE SAME ANSWERS YOU HAVE THE PREVIOUS 150 X, I AM SURE FROM TALKING TO PLAYERS AND LOOKING AT POSTS, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, BUT I AM BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF HUNDREDS OF TIMES IN GAME PLAY FOR A FACT, SAY WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR REPLY, MY REPLY IS DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME BESIDES WORDS AND EXCUSES!

216w1l.jpg

Members
2,107 posts
509 battles
7 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

216w1l.jpg

not only that... it is in over a DOZEN threads..... check out his posting history... its HYSTERICAL

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,321 posts
11,303 battles
1 minute ago, neptunes_wrath said:

not only that... it is in over a DOZEN threads..... check out his posting history... its HYSTERICAL

Oh my! I see a forum vacation coming.

Members
623 posts
7,299 battles

Other's rants aside, I did eventually give up on randoms in 7.12 due to excessive wait times and did the collections and campaigns strictly via co-op.  The most I saw in queue was 5 and usually bail after 2 or 3 mins.  I realize it's the test server so it's not that big a deal to me but it is kinda hard to test everything I want to.   The good news is that the campaigns as they are currently constructed are doable in co-op. 

• Cool 1