You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

WG Jams, what do you listen to? when it's all...

15 comments in this topic

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles

Going right..... you know that feeling... your family is busy, you don't have to get up early tomorrow morning... it's just you, booze, some jams... and some reds in your way to your density!

Anything Jam bands, Disco Bisco Biscuits.....WSP...Black Keys, Ween, Umphries….

how do you Glide?

Image result for your my density

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles
8 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

something fast and rude usually

nice

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
20,321 posts
11,303 battles

I have wide ranging tastes in music. It might be Frank Sinatra or AC/DC or anything in between with a definite lean to blues.

[KAPPA]
Members
757 posts
5,323 battles

For me it's mostly stuff from Two Steps from Hell. I play a lot of IJN so anything that fits them is what I've usually got playing. Particular favorites include Flight of the Silverbird, Flying Snow, High C's, Vanquish, Victory, and especially the orchestral version of Star Sky. I also have the Pirates of the Caribbean Davy Jones organ theme for those days that I put the Varg camo on Bismarck and the Space Battleship Yamato theme for reasons obvious. One fairly recent addition that has really been worthwhile is the "Shogun World" version of Paint It Black from West World, I usually try to pair that with 155 Mogami.

[FTH]
Members
999 posts
14,125 battles

One night I discovered that the lead break in "Green Grass and High Tides" by The Outlaws, and the flight time of Atlanta shells from 10km or so are almost the same, so you can throw salvos and watch your shells drifting in...I think I've got too much time on my hands to have figured that out.

• Cool 1

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles
12 minutes ago, Purg473 said:

One night I discovered that the lead break in "Green Grass and High Tides" by The Outlaws, and the flight time of Atlanta shells from 10km or so are almost the same, so you can throw salvos and watch your shells drifting in...I think I've got too much time on my hands to have figured that out.

Arguably the greatest song in the history of history.

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles
18 minutes ago, CaptHarlock_222 said:

For me it's mostly stuff from Two Steps from Hell. I play a lot of IJN so anything that fits them is what I've usually got playing. Particular favorites include Flight of the Silverbird, Flying Snow, High C's, Vanquish, Victory, and especially the orchestral version of Star Sky. I also have the Pirates of the Caribbean Davy Jones organ theme for those days that I put the Varg camo on Bismarck and the Space Battleship Yamato theme for reasons obvious. One fairly recent addition that has really been worthwhile is the "Shogun World" version of Paint It Black from West World, I usually try to pair that with 155 Mogami.

I beg of you to watch this before you play your next IJN cruiser…….

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,146 posts
4,595 battles

oh this is a good one too. Raining Blood + Black Magic

although it makes me want to destroy things....

[KAPPA]
Members
757 posts
5,323 battles
50 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

I beg of you to watch this before you play your next IJN cruiser…….

:Smile_teethhappy: If only I had such luck as to set so many fires, half of the time my fire starting luck is lousy. I do tend to get good direct damage though, so it's not all bad. I did remember one other song that I tend to associate with Zao (and now my new black and silver Atago variant), Dark Fire. It's a bit more subtle than your suggestion, but it fits the theme of the IJN fireboats fairly well. I will admit, I found it on YouTube in my suggested videos after YouTube figured out that I like Two Steps from Hell and started giving me suggestions that were similar and while I did kind of fall victim to the clickbait thumbnail/background image, it's actually pretty good. 

Edited by CaptHarlock_222
fixing link