You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

I Have a Puzzle My Missouri And The,Kronshtadt Require 750 K Free Exp

10 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,832 posts

Nelson a Tier VII  Requires 376 K  Free Exp,   King George VII  Requires  80 K once you get past the Queen Elizabeth VI  Nagato  VII  78 K,                            Ranger VII 74 K  Hiryu VII,   Now  supposedly  the Premium Ship is not better than the Tech Tree Version Except for the fact you don't have to retrain the captain when you drop him in.   So my  1st question is why so very much more for the premium VS  tech tree  I mean I could and can see maybe 125-159 K  but three times that and who did the math??:Smile_facepalm:  Secondly  why is it only UK,IJN,USSR(I know USN used to have a Free Exp Ship till they removed Missouri)Have Free Exp Ships

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLFB]
Members
806 posts
26,641 battles
13 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Nelson a Tier VII  Requires 376 K  Free Exp,   King George VII  Requires  80 K once you get past the Queen Elizabeth VI  Nagato  VII  78 K,                            Ranger VII 74 K  Hiryu VII,   Now  supposedly  the Premium Ship is not better than the Tech Tree Version Except for the fact you don't have to retrain the captain when you drop him in.   So my  1st question is why so very much more for the premium VS  tech tree  I mean I could and can see maybe 125-159 K  but three times that and who did the math??:Smile_facepalm:  Secondly  why is it only UK,IJN,USSR(I know USN used to have a Free Exp Ship till they removed Missouri)Have Free Exp Ships

You re mixing apples and oranges.. KGV "requires 80k" {after you have earned the XP (or used free xp conversion) for each tech tree ships UP to that point!) as well as spending the required credits to BUY however many of those ships (in the tech tree!) were needed to earn the credits for the KGV.

Free XP ships have no other requirement other than FREE XP ! 

I haven't done the math (they said there would be no math!!) but I will bet just the commutative "XP" required (working your way up the tech tree) to get a tier 9 ship is close to 750,000 xp. And that ignores the credits also required to BUY tech tree ships..

Edited by fbrrhd
  • Boring 1

[PSV]
Privateers, Supertester
5,521 posts
5,743 battles

Black Swan:100 module xp 
Weymouth: 350 research + (650 + 250 modules) = 1250 xp; 1350 total
Caledon: 1900 research + (1300 + 500 modules) = 3700 xp; 5050 total
Bellerophon: 2700 research + (1600 + 800 + 500 modules) = 5600 xp; 10650 total
Orion: 6700 research + (2000 + 1300 + 850 modules) = 10850 xp; 21500 total
Iron Duke: 13000 research + (5000 + 3600 + 2700 modules) = 24300 xp; 45500 total
QE: 45000 research + (16500 + 9000 + 5000 modules) = 75500 xp; 121000 total
KGV: 80500 research + (24000 + 12000 + 8000 modules) = 124500 xp; 245500 total

375k - 245.5k = 129.5k difference

Plus all the grinding & suffering through the line

I'd say that's worth it (129.5k difference)

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,832 posts
17 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Premium ship at T9 can be earned for free. And yet, you complain.

No I was Commenting on How a Tier VII Ship Takes 350 K  VS  750  K  the Tier VII should be Half as much or at least a Quarter not Half of what they want for a Tier IX

[XBRTC]
Members
2,803 posts
8,882 battles
24 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

No I was Commenting on How a Tier VII Ship Takes 350 K  VS  750  K  the Tier VII should be Half as much or at least a Quarter not Half of what they want for a Tier IX

Tell you what: how about you bring a T7 BB and I'll bring either one of the T9 ships--you can pick, even--and at the end of the battle we'll see who feels like the T9 is worth twice as much. 

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,832 posts
9 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Tell you what: how about you bring a T7 BB and I'll bring either one of the T9 ships--you can pick, even--and at the end of the battle we'll see who feels like the T9 is worth twice as much. 

Only  Tier VII  BB  I have just got her recently is the Scharnhorst  and whilst she's alright I believe the Missouri if driven by a competent player(Not I only a Potato here) and the Scharnhorst  driven by someone equally as competent would get swatted/paddled fairly easily by the Missouri surprised everyone doesn't see that:Smile_amazed:

[XBRTC]
Members
2,803 posts
8,882 battles
7 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Only  Tier VII  BB  I have just got her recently is the Scharnhorst  and whilst she's alright I believe the Missouri if driven by a competent player(Not I only a Potato here) and the Scharnhorst  driven by someone equally as competent would get swatted/paddled fairly easily by the Missouri surprised everyone doesn't see that:Smile_amazed:

... and that's why the T9 FXP premiums cost twice as much as the T7 FXP ship.

• Funny 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,832 posts
8 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

... and that's why the T9 FXP premiums cost twice as much as the T7 FXP ship.

And  Why I'm Saying The Tier VII  Shuld Be Much Less than 350 K  At the Very Least a Quarter Less if not  Half

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,832 posts

Tho too tell the truth as I've said before if I wanna Tank I don't wanna do it in a Wanna be BB  IE Battle Cruiser I'll do it in a real one more power to anyone who does but it aint for me except at lower lvls like Tier VI-VII  at VIII  or IX  NTY!    That's  a big reason once I got the Chapayev I stopped and didn't bother with the Donkey or  Moskva