You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WES_HoundDog

Got to give props

8 comments in this topic

Members
515 posts
8,803 battles

I don't normally normally say good things about the developers of this game because i'm a spiteful old man.   Well, getting old...   But i must say their ports are nicely done and this Zipangu port is absolutely beautiful.    Not sure if it's new or not but very nicely done!

• Cool 1

[WGA]
Administrator
1,612 posts
757 battles
25 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

I don't normally normally say good things about the developers of this game because i'm a spiteful old man.   Well, getting old...   But i must say their ports are nicely done and this Zipangu port is absolutely beautiful.    Not sure if it's new or not but very nicely done!

Is there anything in particular about this port that makes it stand out? Is it the overall wintry feel? 

[WOLFC]
Members
1,391 posts
9,381 battles
28 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

... and this Zipangu port is absolutely beautiful. 

From one ole man to another (not old, mind you) I agree.  The lights around the water and "wintery" sky is really serene.

[MEATS]
Supertester, Beta Testers
223 posts
3,152 battles

@iKamiI took a screenshot of Zipangu while the ship I had at the time was still in battle.

It's now my desktop background. It's very well done.

[M-T-B]
Beta Testers
9 posts
3,329 battles

Agreed OP, Beautiful port. Serene, good music with a great holiday feel to it. I'm liking it!

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
575 posts
26,602 battles

Has been my favorite port for well over a year.  It has been tweaked a bit but Zip still has that peaceful quality.   Nice to return to after a harrowing battle of ships.

Members
515 posts
8,803 battles
2 hours ago, iKami said:

Is there anything in particular about this port that makes it stand out? Is it the overall wintry feel? 

It's the creativity yet simplicity.   Beautiful Asian style buildings in snowy winter landscape decked with festive yet subtle lights all bathed in the glow of a full moon.   But what really makes this scene pop is the Chinese water lanterns and the imposing mountain overlooking the cove. 

The planes could take a hike though..