Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Steel_I

what is the difference between Atago and Atago B

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

346
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,089 posts
10,928 battles

B = Black camo

Atago = normal premium camo 

 

Nothing else

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
143 posts
3,662 battles

FYI the bonuses on the regular and Black variant camo are exactly the same. So other than one ship being very, very black there is zero difference in the ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,739
[-K-]
Members
5,757 posts
9,793 battles

Got me a Massachusetts B from a standard (free) Black Friday container yesterday.  Was the only ship out of the 4 ships I didn't already own, so pretty happy about that.  The standard drop does not include the 250 doubloon mission, but that's ok.  A free ship is a free ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59
[BIER]
Members
179 posts
2,820 battles
23 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Dont forget arp takao = atago without camo detection bonus 

Are you sure about that?  I have most of the ARP ships, and while they already have their own special camo, I was under the impression that it was essentially the same as a Type 5 (detection + dispersion bonus), but provided no XP or credit bonus, unlike the permanent camo that most premiums have.

I can't log in to check right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[VW]
Members
2,182 posts
13,311 battles
2 minutes ago, LAnybody said:

Are you sure about that?  I have most of the ARP ships, and while they already have their own special camo, I was under the impression that it was essentially the same as a Type 5 (detection + dispersion bonus), but provided no XP or credit bonus, unlike the permanent camo that most premiums have.

I can't log in to check right now.

Pretty sure. That’s why they’re slightly worse than their stock counterparts. Also you cant switch out their camo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
309
[TDG]
Members
1,526 posts
6,979 battles
19 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Got me a Massachusetts B from a standard (free) Black Friday container yesterday.  Was the only ship out of the 4 ships I didn't already own, so pretty happy about that.  The standard drop does not include the 250 doubloon mission, but that's ok.  A free ship is a free ship.

You might get the mission if you take the B into battle.  Of course, you have to do that mission in the "normal" ship.  However, that mission does not look like it expires, so you may be able to complete it if you find yourself with the "normal" ship at some future date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59
[BIER]
Members
179 posts
2,820 battles
23 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Pretty sure. That’s why they’re slightly worse than their stock counterparts. Also you cant switch out their camo.

I knew their skin was non-changeable. 

I just logged in, and yes, because not only is their skin unchangeable, they don't have the built-in premium camo.  So yes, all the ARP ships are slightly inferior to their normal Tech Tree version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[VW]
Members
2,182 posts
13,311 battles
10 hours ago, LAnybody said:

I knew their skin was non-changeable. 

I just logged in, and yes, because not only is their skin unchangeable, they don't have the built-in premium camo.  So yes, all the ARP ships are slightly inferior to their normal Tech Tree version.

Doesn’t stop one from speed ranking in one’s pink kongo lol :cap_haloween:

Edited by monpetitloup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59
[BIER]
Members
179 posts
2,820 battles
14 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Does stop one from speed ranking in one’s pink kongo lol :cap_haloween:

I use all 4 Myoko-clones to speed run to a 19-point Myoko captain. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[VW]
Members
2,182 posts
13,311 battles
9 hours ago, LAnybody said:

I use all 4 Myoko-clones to speed run to a 19-point Myoko captain. :-)

Them ships are good, plus someone said they got buffed. Haven’t played em in a while, maybe i’ll give them try again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×