Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BladedPheonix

12 days of Eurobeat Year 2! 3/12

3 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,357 posts
10,910 battles

howdy folks!

day 3!

now I don't know about you but i never got into Evongelion. (I'm more of a gundam fan TBH, far cooler robots too):cap_tea:

HOWEVER! it did have a good opening song! and look what I found!:fish_cute_2:

Song: cruel angel's thesis Eurobeat remix

artist: NA

hope you enjoyed the song and I'll C'ya again tomarrow!

hopefully a little earlier!:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

[PWH]
Members
117 posts
5,277 battles

:cap_cool:

Spoiler

:cap_haloween:GIANT TRANSFORMING BATTLESHIPS BATTLING KRAKENS. THIS IS EPIC!:cap_haloween::fish_cute_2:

Spoiler

:cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool: Time to start playing this while playing

Edited by SteeLeviathan

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,357 posts
10,910 battles
24 minutes ago, SteeLeviathan said:

:cap_cool:

Reveal hidden contents

:cap_haloween:GIANT TRANSFORMING BATTLESHIPS BATTLING KRAKENS. THIS IS EPIC!:cap_haloween::fish_cute_2:

Hide contents

:cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool::cat_cool: Time to start playing this while playing

if you missed the previous songs feel free to use the tags above to find them. you can also find last years list which had 13 songs(including the last song that had 3 remixes!):fish_aqua:

Sign in to follow this