You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Versili

Daily Missions not populating on the client

11 comments in this topic

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
323 posts

I have played three daily missions for the past two days, I'm now currently on my third day mission four. BUT I noticed on my missions completed I only have Two . What happened to my third . I'm trying to complete the missions for the Dreadnought and if the game is going to take completed missions away why even bother. Is there a lag issue on populating missions or was there a server glitch? I'm quite certain I have done three . Has someone else noticed this issue ?

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,099 posts
11,000 battles
2 hours ago, Versili said:

Has someone else noticed this issue ?

Your x2 daily missions included 3 parts per mission

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
323 posts
11 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Your x2 daily missions included 3 parts per mission

Yes I know that . What I'm saying is I completed one of the two dailies for the second day and it didn't populate in the dalies completed progress bar. So I'm literally one daily short. All three missions completed for each daily. I didn't notice it till the next day that I was short one completed daily. Like it vanished . I am more than certain I completed three dailies . And when I logged back in only two were completed. So who knows .

Just keep an eye out for this glitch. It will cost you a daily and if you want to get a freebie, it's makes it impossible to complete. If you don't notice it.

Cheers <o,

[ARRGG]
Members
4,832 posts
7,979 battles
16 minutes ago, Versili said:

Yes I know that . What I'm saying is I completed one of the two dailies for the second day and it didn't populate in the dalies completed progress bar. So I'm literally one daily short. All three missions completed for each daily. I didn't notice it till the next day that I was short one completed daily. Like it vanished . I am more than certain I completed three dailies . And when I logged back in only two were completed. So who knows .

Just keep an eye out for this glitch. It will cost you a daily and if you want to get a freebie, it's makes it impossible to complete. If you don't notice it.

Cheers <o,

You could file a ticket , I did this for not receiving the free Captain XP when the US line split, I was amazed at how Wows knew exactly what had happened and we’re the XP went ... they track and have a record of all your game movements  

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,477 posts
14,425 battles

Those missions change 1 hour after server reset! Reset is at 2 am PST and the mission change at 3 am PST. If you haven't completed all three parts of the 2 daily three part missions you lose out on what you did not complete and they are replaced with a new set!

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
323 posts
23 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Those missions change 1 hour after server reset! Reset is at 2 am PST and the mission change at 3 am PST. If you haven't completed all three parts of the 2 daily three part missions you lose out on what you did not complete and they are replaced with a new set!

Correct, except I finished the mission early enough that it wasn't and it shouldnt have been affected by the server reset. Was trying to give everyone a heads up and make sure credit was given where credit is due . I know the freebie is a t3 but when you grind for anything you want to make sure you get it.

Cheers <o,

• Cool 1

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
323 posts
On 12/4/2018 at 9:51 AM, HMCS_Devilfish said:

You could file a ticket , I did this for not receiving the free Captain XP when the US line split, I was amazed at how Wows knew exactly what had happened and we’re the XP went ... they track and have a record of all your game movements  

That sounds like a plan .I may wind up eating my words but I am totally sure I'm missing one of the dailies. 

Thanks. <o,

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,477 posts
14,425 battles

@Versili if you started it close to the reset time and the battle finished after the reset time it was taken away mid battle. That's the way it works! Sure its wrong but that's how it is. I have been frustrated by that many times.

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
323 posts
5 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Versili if you started it close to the reset time and the battle finished after the reset time it was taken away mid battle. That's the way it works! Sure its wrong but that's how it is. I have been frustrated by that many times.

I hear you.

This wasn't near any server reset time . It was early enough that any server reset would not have affected the count.

We shall see what the service ticket says.

Cheers <o,

[ARRGG]
Members
4,832 posts
7,979 battles
3 hours ago, Versili said:

That sounds like a plan .I may wind up eating my words but I am totally sure I'm missing one of the dailies. 

Thanks. <o,

There are occasionally glitches in this game , you may have found one, in my case it turns out I did get the FreeXP and because I moved the Captain with the ship when it went from 6 to 8 I just thought great he’s still a fully trained 19 pointer ..great not realizing that all my free XP went to retraining which was automatically done