You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tcfreer

THE BOBS 1st Annual Festive Events upto Christmas!!!

38 comments in this topic

[BOBS-]
Members
11 posts
19 battles

BOBS_Christmas_Logo_11618_copy_cols.thumb.png.b3f66233e4fa8f28d78183759215c8e9.png

Hi All - I'm TC, a WoWs CC mainly on the EU Server, but I also dable here as well :) I hope your all having a great time and looking forward to Christmas!!

Folks of the World of Warships Forums, Hello and Welcome to the 1st Annual BOBS Christmas Event!!

Starting this year, we The Brotherhood of Beards[BOBS] community invite you to mark in your calander's some dates!!!

Starting on the 13th of December and running everyday till Christmas Eve - BOBS Members will be out looking for players to nominate to recive a Random Prize!!!

1 Person per day will get a Prize (Picked at Random) Ranging from soem dubloons and prem days all the way up to a Tier 8 Prem Ship!!!!

They have strict instructions from me to look for people in game who are fun, made the game a enjoyable experiance and worked well as a Team!!!

I'll drop a short video on here the following the Draw for you to see who has won and the Prize they got for that day!!!

Our BIG EVENT Starts at 17:00 on the 21st of December!!!

Ao52m33.thumb.png.e47741645f550493a8ef0545ec2ac81f.png

The following link will show you, who is taking part, Prizes that are there to be won, and when!!!

Click here for the Schedule!!!

There will be other things on offer as well and you'll see there are some yet to be decided prizes - You won't know what they are unless your there!!!  

We Look Froward to seeing you all there and on the Sea :)

• Cool 14

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,272 posts
10,438 battles

NIce, always glad to see an event that supports positivity and good play.

Cheers.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
6,518 posts
19,359 battles

GrumpyBeard is one of my favorite streamers. Since I live in the USA and work nights, when I get home he is streaming away while I wind down and get a bite to eat before bed. Really enjoy him and Mrs Grumpy especially when she plays the piano and sings while he plays. I look forward to when Baby Grumpy makes his/her entrance and wonder if that child will be born with a bald head but a full beard..... 

This looks like a great event, I wish all of the BOBS the best of luck with it and thank them for their Christmas spirit. Well Done BOBS! 

• Cool 2

[BOBS-]
Beta Testers
16 posts
203 battles
4 hours ago, Ethermaster_1 said:

Count me in! 

y u no in BOBSNA?

2 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

GrumpyBeard is one of my favorite streamers. Since I live in the USA and work nights, when I get home he is streaming away while I wind down and get a bite to eat before bed. Really enjoy him and Mrs Grumpy especially when she plays the piano and sings while he plays. I look forward to when Baby Grumpy makes his/her entrance and wonder if that child will be born with a bald head but a full beard..... 

This looks like a great event, I wish all of the BOBS the best of luck with it and thank them for their Christmas spirit. Well Done BOBS! 

Whats your username? say hi to me next time you are in the chat, i am the Legendary "TheHubGames"

• Funny 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
6,518 posts
19,359 battles
1 minute ago, RedAlert2010 said:

Whats your username? say hi to me next time you are in the chat, i am the Legendary "TheHubGames"

I am Taylor3006 on Twitch as well. I lack imagination when it comes to online names..... 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BOBS-]
Beta Testers
16 posts
203 battles
3 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I am Taylor3006 on Twitch as well. I lack imagination when it comes to online names..... 

say hi next time your in his stream, i will usually be causing havoc xD

• Cool 2

[WOLFC]
Members
754 posts
7,316 battles
19 hours ago, tcfreer said:

Hi All -

Well done, you're already getting me in the Christmas spirit.  Have fun this holiday season! +1

• Cool 2

Members
1,480 posts
10 battles

That is one clan I can never join....sniff.....sniff......I can't grow a beard. I can grow a great goatee but just patches on the sides of my face.........:Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

[BOBS3]
Members
32 posts
3,748 battles
8 hours ago, UssIowaSailor said:

That is one clan I can never join....sniff.....sniff......I can't grow a beard. I can grow a great goatee but just patches on the sides of my face.........:Smile_sad:

Beards are not thankfully required :) just a clan of people that like to derp about in Warships :P

Edited by Ethermaster_1
  • Cool 1

Members
1,480 posts
10 battles
16 hours ago, Ethermaster_1 said:

Cause LOD is the NA clan that I'm the commander of Hubster!

LOD, Legion of Doom?

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,355 posts
On 12/3/2018 at 4:08 PM, tcfreer said:

BOBS_Christmas_Logo_11618_copy_cols.thumb.png.b3f66233e4fa8f28d78183759215c8e9.png

Hi All - I'm TC, a WoWs CC mainly on the EU Server, but I also dable here as well :) I hope your all having a great time and looking forward to Christmas!!

Folks of the World of Warships Forums, Hello and Welcome to the 1st Annual BOBS Christmas Event!!

Starting this year, we The Brotherhood of Beards[BOBS] community invite you to mark in your calander's some dates!!!

Starting on the 13th of December and running everyday till Christmas Eve - BOBS Members will be out looking for players to nominate to recive a Random Prize!!!

1 Person per day will get a Prize (Picked at Random) Ranging from soem dubloons and prem days all the way up to a Tier 8 Prem Ship!!!!

They have strict instructions from me to look for people in game who are fun, made the game a enjoyable experiance and worked well as a Team!!!

I'll drop a short video on here the following the Draw for you to see who has won and the Prize they got for that day!!!

Our BIG EVENT Starts at 17:00 on the 21st of December!!!

Ao52m33.thumb.png.e47741645f550493a8ef0545ec2ac81f.png

The following link will show you, who is taking part, Prizes that are there to be won, and when!!!

Click here for the Schedule!!!

There will be other things on offer as well and you'll see there are some yet to be decided prizes - You won't know what they are unless your there!!!  

We Look Froward to seeing you all there and on the Sea :)

:Smile_great:I would like to Nominate two Friends Account Names ttus1 and baccerman  Two very good people deserving of special attention:Smile_medal::Smile_smile:

• Funny 1

Members
1,480 posts
10 battles
6 hours ago, Ethermaster_1 said:

LOD = League of Defiance

lol Legion of Doom works better, the Road Warriors were the best tag team in Wrestling history.

LOD.jpg

• Cool 1

[BOBS-]
Beta Testers
16 posts
203 battles

Less than a day to go!!!

We are almost there guys!!!

The 12 BOBS of Christmas Event begins tomorrow, watch out for Clan Members in battles, say hi to us, and if you win we will send you random gifts rewarding your skill and courtesy/behavior in battle at random, 1 winner will be chosen every day until the 24th!!!