You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HackingLlama

Common Clan Spreadsheet

6 comments in this topic

[LLAMA]
Members
2 posts
7,813 battles

I am trying to make a Leaderboard of sorts for people in my Clan (Llama's Havoc Crew") And i am trying to do it in google spreadsheets, Im no expert in spreadsheets, so is there a way i can import specific data from my Clanmates into the spreadsheet automatically?

[BGSAG]
Members
1,577 posts
8,068 battles

Spartias does a great one...  And shares it with the WOWS community.

He has another one specifically for clan battle team formation, but I can't seem to locate it...  Try searching his content here on the forums.

Edited by OtterWolf

[LLAMA]
Members
2 posts
7,813 battles

However, I need it instead of days in clan ECT, Battles, EXP,  Average damage and so forth, This is to boost competition in the clan, Any way I could modify it?

[BGSAG]
Members
1,577 posts
8,068 battles
37 minutes ago, HackingLlama said:

However, I need it instead of days in clan ECT, Battles, EXP,  Average damage and so forth, This is to boost competition in the clan, Any way I could modify it?

Like I said... He made one specifically for Clan battle Teams...  I did some digging.  Here it is. 

Members
1,357 posts
7,662 battles

If you're looking for a leaderboard style of sheet, I do have an option.

It's just a prototype sheet however and still needs a lot of work when it comes to the niceties of it. However the basic functionality is there and it works.

This link will create a copy of the prototype sheet in your google drive (unless this is now a really old link in the far flung off yonder future and I've forgotten to update the link to whatever new concoction I've... concocted!)