You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sicwitit_1

Future of Arsenal

8 comments in this topic

[W-G]
Members
5 posts
4,830 battles

So, I noticed on Flamu's latest video that the Flint and Black were not not present in the Arsenal on the next update? A string of tier X's for coal were shown, however, in the Arsenal! Are the Black and Flint going away? Say it ain't so. I've been grinding to hard to see that happen! 

[RKLES]
Members
8,284 posts
10,520 battles
16 minutes ago, sicwitit_1 said:

So, I noticed on Flamu's latest video that the Flint and Black were not not present in the Arsenal on the next update? A string of tier X's for coal were shown, however, in the Arsenal! Are the Black and Flint going away? Say it ain't so. I've been grinding to hard to see that happen! 

Were you able to see what the new ships were or have a screen shot by any chance? I like to be able to plan a head so getting any info is oftennhelpful.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
17,249 posts
15,762 battles
5 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Were you able to see what the new ships were or have a screen shot by any chance? I like to be able to plan a head so getting any info is oftennhelpful.

Here's a pic:

RsL3yjC.jpg

It doesn't look anything normal.  It's probably setup like this for whatever testing purposes.  PTS has always been on it's own program.

[RKLES]
Members
8,284 posts
10,520 battles
12 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Here's a pic:

RsL3yjC.jpg

It doesn't look anything normal.  It's probably setup like this for whatever testing purposes.  PTS has always been on it's own program.

Hmm if the prices are what they would be on live server that would be a nice way to get X ships by using Steel. Of course with out premium time and / or  perma Camo Wargaming will still bleed you of credits with at least some of the X ships shown there. The DD can break even more often thanks to being stealthier. With good play living long enough and getting close enough to deal the  necessary damage to ensure credit losses are either minimal or even slight profit.

Not sure though if they are pulling any ships out of Arsenal or not based on the pic. You can see next Arsenal ships section it says 21 items.

[RE]
[RE]
Members
81 posts
2,710 battles

That is the test server. They did that so people could try out tier tens without having to go through the tech tree. Earn 1 resources crate, use the coal from it and buy a tier ten.

[CIAO]
Members
34 posts
3,774 battles

I wouldn't worry about it. Note that the Stalingrad, Bourgogne, and Jean Bart are also missing in Flamu's video, so this has to be a test server thing as some have already pointed out.

Cheers!