Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Weekend spree

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

878
[NG-NL]
Members
5,343 posts
8,993 battles

Having trouble motivating myself to play as much. Not gonna get all the daily Black Friday login rewards since that fat-headed -_-

Went ahead w/ finishing Udaloi this weekend, go Grozovoi and she's outfitted for maiden voyage. Tested her AA in training room (AA range module, BFT) and it's weak! Apparently full AA build is necessary to be a threat to CVs.

Played a lot of co-op in Minotaur, Lightning, and Lion to get the wins for the RN mission. Random would've taken much longer with all the potatoes. Shima's close to finished w/ the credits mission part.

Got irritated with bad players being good at dodging torps too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,362 posts
1,510 battles

When I started Friday, I thought I was really kicking :etc_swear:.

Then I noticed the upped first win bonus.

On the other hand, I got the Kawachi to elite status.

The reward for that was to unlock the Myogi.

Glass half full or half empty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
327
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,161 posts
8,801 battles
4 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Having trouble motivating myself to play as much. Not gonna get all the daily Black Friday login rewards since that fat-headed -_-

Went ahead w/ finishing Udaloi this weekend, go Grozovoi and she's outfitted for maiden voyage. Tested her AA in training room (AA range module, BFT) and it's weak! Apparently full AA build is necessary to be a threat to CVs.

Played a lot of co-op in Minotaur, Lightning, and Lion to get the wins for the RN mission. Random would've taken much longer with all the potatoes. Shima's close to finished w/ the credits mission part.

Got irritated with bad players being good at dodging torps too.

If your getting frustrated playing anything requirimg precision is not the thing to play: DDs, CVs.

The current rythm of the gameit isn't possible to hace everything unless your a zombie from resident evil, therefore id say relax, take a breath and play something you yourself can play care free.

WG is talking about adding a temporary campaign while i haven't even gotten through the usn one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,826
[ARGSY]
Members
8,153 posts
5,538 battles

I am currently on some won premium time, so giving the game a rest is not an option.

Decided there was only so much serious play I could take and went & had some fun in the PTS in between grinding the hell out of Twilight, my 19 point captain, and a few scenario missions for free and captain XP.

Bad Saturday in which I could barely get a win to save myself, but Sunday turned that around. Less than 30K FXP away from Musashi. 

Had a lot of fun with Cossack in co-op to chase RN wins.

 

4 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

On the other hand, I got the Kawachi to elite status.

The reward for that was to unlock the Myogi.

Now you get to find out whether the buffs she has received make her a worthwhile ship!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
643
[BNKR]
Members
1,056 posts
1,006 battles

Played well in a few losses. Took out a mid tier destroyer in randoms for the first time and had fun. T-61 with a couple clanmates. First match was bad and a loss. Second was good and torpedoed a bunch of things. Earned my first Naval Warfare medal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,557 posts
13,258 battles

Finished the RN collection - was surprised to find out a five to One turn in on duplicates - so had to collect 25 duplicates to finish the collection - so my RNG experience was not good.  Kinda done with RN event, got my Cossack last week, so ready to move on to X-mas events.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37
[PVE]
Members
122 posts
11,207 battles

Grinded out another 19pt. Captain grinding Dynamo with my clan-mates and finally purchased the Shima!   Good weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,364
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,295 posts
10,483 battles

I had a great weekend finally knuckled down and focused on the Halsey campaign. Pretty much Worcester and Desmoines  over and over. My win rate was not grate do to a string of losses early on in Russian DD's lol, but I had a lot of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
503
[WOLF9]
Members
3,546 posts

  Mine was expensive, that's how it was.

I bought both West Virginia 41'  (cuz I'm a USN BB fanboy)  and Boise.

 Didn't play on Friday at all, and on and off on Sat and Sun.  (I'd log off for a while when the weekend teams got too annoying)

 Mostly, I played a smattering of this and that.  Just fooling around and avoiding any serious grinding.   Pulled out Mahan to do the 6 torpedo hit mission, and got it in one match- I always seem to forget how much I like this ship!   Had a Pensa AND an Arizona obligingly ignore my boat in favor of lobbing shots at someone else over yonder- suckers.   Cossack, meanwhile took forever to get the required potential damage, and fires/torp hits because it kept getting blowed up instantly.   Fun ship, but man the AI hates it!

  Had a hell of a match in my Dallas yesterday- it was like it had railguns.  Hit FIRE!, and thousands of damage points magically appeared on my damage counter.   I think I set 9 fires that match, too.

 Boise was even better.  Jeez that thing is nasty, isn't it?

Even had some fun in Colorado.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
937 posts
2,399 battles
12 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

When I started Friday, I thought I was really kicking :etc_swear:.

Then I noticed the upped first win bonus.

On the other hand, I got the Kawachi to elite status.

The reward for that was to unlock the Myogi.

Glass half full or half empty?

Enjoy all the overpens. 

Edited by Krupp_Sabot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,288
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,921 posts
12,191 battles
13 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

When I started Friday, I thought I was really kicking :etc_swear:.

Then I noticed the upped first win bonus.

On the other hand, I got the Kawachi to elite status.

The reward for that was to unlock the Myogi.

Glass half full or half empty?

I actually enjoyed the Myogi.  Most folks will not agree with me though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
309
[TDG]
Members
1,531 posts
7,039 battles
1 hour ago, crzyhawk said:

I actually enjoyed the Myogi.  Most folks will not agree with me though.

I join you in the minority.

I found it quite effective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×