You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

"Ring" Results are in ...

20 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
772 posts
7,370 battles

and ...

Ladies and Gentlemen, we give to you TheMightyJingles! Winner of The Ring Contest, Hero of players and contributors alike, and soon to be an in-game commander for you to enjoy at the bridge of your favourite vessels!

A special mention goes to our worthy Runners Up:

Congratulations, Rear Admiral (The Mighty) Jingles!  Well deserved, sir.

download.jpg

Edited by DocWalker
bad text fonts / background
  • Cool 5

[HYDRO]
Members
2,252 posts
4,211 battles

I wish he messes up the lines  on purpose as he messes up accidentaly  at times in his videos. 

Imagine spotting a Zao and Jingles says "enemy battleship detected":Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,161 posts
8,779 battles
6 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

I wish he messes up the lines  on purpose as he messes up accidentaly  at times in his videos. 

Imagine spotting a Zao and Jingles says "enemy battleship detected":Smile_teethhappy:

Or "torpedoes to port" when they're dead ahead

• Funny 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,052 posts
10,177 battles
20 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

The real question is what ship to put him on? Wasn’t he a destroyer man in his Navy days?

Yup. He tried to Yolo a Kirov class battlecruiser, but UK DDs are so slow that he couldn't catch it. 

[5BS]
Members
5,684 posts

I mean could it be anyone else? He needs to record voice lines for in game. He has the near perfect blend of RP and a northern.

Edited by _RC1138
  • Cool 2

[ARGSY]
Members
8,118 posts
5,524 battles

I think this is pretty much what was desired and expected. One might almost say it was pre-arranged with the consent of all competing, but even if that's the case, it was fun to watch.

• Cool 1

[LRM]
Members
2,791 posts
5,579 battles
1 hour ago, DocWalker said:

and ...

Ladies and Gentlemen, we give to you TheMightyJingles! Winner of The Ring Contest, Hero of players and contributors alike, and soon to be an in-game commander for you to enjoy at the bridge of your favourite vessels!

A special mention goes to our worthy Runners Up:

Congratulations, Rear Admiral (The Mighty) Jingles!  Well deserved, sir.

download.jpg

The whole ring contest was a bloody stupid showing. It made no sense and honestly, WG should have literally had a direct vote. Instead, we went through weeks of [edited] simply to get the winner who we all bloody knew would win the minute the contest was launched. 

Also, out of every region, a EU  player gets to be a special captain on every server but the Russian one, and the Russian server gets it's own. If WG had let every region elect one guy and have all 4 guys from all 4 regions available to each other, you would have made a lot more people happy. 

I have nothing against Jingles winning, but in my opinion, don't play with your food, eat it. Ya know?

• Cool 2

[NGA]
Members
1,515 posts
8,693 battles

Considering that it was Jingles that got me interested in playing WoWS, a hearty congratulations to him. Even if he is a bloody Englishman.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2