Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jkill555

Battleship with lowest detection range

5 comments in this topic

[7TH]
Members
1 post
2,583 battles

What are the battleships with the lowest detection range? Which ones have the lowest with modifications included?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,456 posts
9,384 battles

As far as I know it's the Monarch, which can get just under 11km.

EDIT: Maybe some of the really low tier ones can do better... Lion, Roma, GC also all quite stealthy.

EDIT 2: Apparently the Mikasa, Kawachi can get 9.89, 8.17(!) with CE respectively.

Edited by pikohan

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,357 posts
10,910 battles

didn't the new German (Austrio/Hungarian actually) one Flamu showed off have a detection range of 9. something as well?:cap_hmm:

Members
117 posts
9,139 battles

Roma have nice concealment, my ship have 13 km, but with commander skills, the detection range which can be reduced down 11,5km

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
17,241 posts
15,762 battles

I don't dabble much in Tier IV or below, so V on up and the BBs that are below 12km detection with Stealth Build:

ITA

V Caesar 11.4km

VIII Roma 11.2km

UK

VIII Monarch 10.9km

IX Lion 11.5km

X Conqueror 11.8km

US

VIII North Carolina 11.8km

There's lots of Battleships that go down into the 12km detection group if taking a Stealth Build.  Lots of USN & RN BBs would be found in this.  Caesar in Tier V is a very special exception.  Not only does she have Cruiser Concealment for a Battleship, but she is super fast.  That speed and concealment combo is what saves her a** and even lets her perform well in a Tier VII match.  She controls her engagements while her peers get easily perma-spotted and deleted.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Sign in to follow this