You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Natsukirei

Mino or Rooster im stuck!

6 comments in this topic

[HAPPY]
Members
24 posts
2,699 battles

Hey  peeps,

So, i have made it to the Seattle and the Edinburgh through sheer farming efforts! i love both ships to be honest, but the seattle does have a few off-putting features like its angles, and im just wondering what the T10 ships are like, the mino and the worcester as i almost have enough xp to unlock one tier 10, and im not sure which to aim for.

My Experience with Edinburgh and Seattle is this

Seattle - fun, especially when you can harass a ship properly and get nice cover, fire starting is fun, contesting caps with radar but firing angles and movement/stopping/starting are abit iffy

Edinburgh - fun, i really enjoyed smoking up when i had good cover, and the damage output was decent ( i suck at aiming! ) but it was fun to play and i had a high WR on edinburgh and fiji, but the drawback for me  is radar, getting caught out and immediately being deleted ( i know, i said i liked radar with the seattle, its fun to have but sucks when its done to you! hahaha )

My battle style is very aggressive, im not really the best support player, i like to be midrange and be a little aggressive with my gameplay, so i enjoy good Damage output along with the ability to "oh crap" run out of a situation or to purposely pick my targets and burn them down, i actually found that i did very well in the edin and fiji but once i hit the T9/10 battles radar became a problem, i also do love my hindy 

Edited by Natsukirei

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,141 posts
8,728 battles
12 minutes ago, Natsukirei said:

Hey  peeps,

So, i have made it to the Seattle and the Neptune through sheer farming efforts! i love both ships to be honest, but the seattle does have a few off-putting features like its angles, and im just wondering what the next ships are like, the mino and the worcester as i almost have enough xp to unlock one tier 10, and im not sure which to aim for.

My battle style is very aggressive, im not really the best support player, i like to be midrange and be a little aggressive with my gameplay, so i enjoy good Damage output along with the ability to "oh crap" run out of a situation or to purposely pick my targets and burn them down, i actually found that i did very well in the edin and fiji but once i hit the T9/10 battles radar became a problem, i also do love my hindy 

If you like being aggressive then Minotaur is your best pick since she has the tools to be aggressive through stealth torpedoes with custom patterns and some of the highest RoF and consumable choices in the game.

Play Worcester if you like to watch the world burn.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
2,552 posts
13,870 battles

Get the Rooster if you're new. The Mino is not for the faint of heart for new players. Hear my warning, I recommend the Rooster. (you can thank the new BB AP changes for my informed opinion).

[HAPPY]
Members
24 posts
2,699 battles
On 12/3/2018 at 4:59 PM, Navalpride33 said:

Get the Rooster if you're new. The Mino is not for the faint of heart for new players. Hear my warning, I recommend the Rooster. (you can thank the new BB AP changes for my informed opinion).

Thank's.

I ended up getting the Rooster, decided to start with that and then move onto the mino later down the line, and i absolutely love the rooster, its a seriously fun ship to play and really made me actually enjoy the game alot more, i find it challenging but also extremely fun and surprisingly tanky when it counts, my new favourite ship

• Cool 1

[UTWE]
Members
223 posts
2,935 battles
On 12/2/2018 at 10:59 PM, Navalpride33 said:

Wooster has a big citadel too but Mino has the RN super heal.