You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xAnchobi

Why why why why BB players

90 comments in this topic

[CROH]
Members
36 posts
391 battles

Why do you guys fire at DDs from 10km away? You're never gonna hit them unless RNG is on your side. Fire at that cruiser that is attacking our CVs. smh

I don't get you guys

also im hungry, dominos or pizza hut?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 5

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers
1,734 posts
2,750 battles

If it is the only thing to shoot at. And the person has decent aim. Maybe RNG will shine this day. 

[FGNE]
Members
483 posts
2,772 battles

DDs pose a real threat to BBs, and with BB reload times they better shoot them at once and not give them the chance at getting closer.

Sure there can be targets with higher priority, but that is the case with any ship, not just BBs.

[WMD]
Members
421 posts
6,174 battles

Always shoot at a DD when you can, they only need to be hit once or twice and they lose a huge percentage of their HP. The team with DDs alive at the end usually wins. 

• Cool 9

Members
4,709 posts
7,074 battles
23 minutes ago, suc_my_ethereal_pp said:

Why do you guys fire at DDs from 10km away? You're never gonna hit them unless RNG is on your side. Fire at that cruiser that is attacking our CVs. smh

I don't get you guys

IMO Dominos used to be fast food chain pizza garbage but they upgraded their pizza!  Ya they did.  It's not the best but edible now.  Really it is better.  Pizza butt is good...it's fine. insofar as a chain food pizza joint goes. 

Shoot at everything! 

[STAR]
Members
2,954 posts
8,064 battles

DDs are a huge treat to any ship, they will always be priority targets. At T10 Km is hard to get a good salvo, but you still can hit a couple shells. Any damage to DDs is worth it. 

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
716 posts
6,212 battles

Pizza Hut like twice a year for that uncontrollable craving, gotta be original crust!. Dominos ain't so bad either when you're in a bind for time. Usually go with a "real" pizza place though.

Always shoot DDs UNLESS there's something more dangerous and shooting your DDs. People take the "SHOOT DDs AT ALL COST" a little too far, and if you can't finish it off you're just helping it with an adrenaline rush boost. 

Edited by HeathenForay

Members
4,709 posts
7,074 battles
1 minute ago, Xlap said:

DDs are a huge treat to any ship, they will always be priority targets. At T10 Km is hard to get a good salvo, but you still can hit a couple shells. Any damage to DDs is worth it. 

Agree,,,any big hit is apt to ruin their career. 

Members
4,709 posts
7,074 battles
3 minutes ago, Xlap said:

I hate DDs.  They are there and then they are not there.  Very mysterious at times.  Then come their torps outta smoke and u too close you can't dodge.  They are a bubonic plague on the game. :Smile-angry:

• Cool 1

[MLPVA]
Members
208 posts
3,105 battles

I'm sorry, but when I'm supporting a push in my Großer Kurfürst, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to shoot up any destroyers that pop up. All it takes is one lucky hit from a torpedo to completely ruin a coordinated push.

[SYN]
Members
14,847 posts
11,306 battles

I'm pretty confident I can hit a DD from 10km away with a BB.

Well, unless it's a RNDD, because those can stop and accelerate quicker than the shell flight times can adjust for.

Members
352 posts
4,662 battles

If given the chance, I always shoot at DDs, at ranges up to 16 km.  The sooner they are knocked out, the sooner I can actually push in a BB and have something approaching fun.  No other ship class is as decisive to the game as DDs, not even close. Any time you can slice even an overpen of health from their precious un-normal-pennable/cloaking device-equipped hulls, it's always worth it.

[SNIPR]
Beta Testers
403 posts
4,112 battles

I'll usually throw a shot out at any DD as well.  That's permanent HP loss for a dangerous enemy... That being said.  I had gotten quite good at reading shell trajectories as I run away in a destroyer.  It's a type of love to shoot and be shot at in a destroyer.

• Bad 1

[WORX]
Members
2,552 posts
13,870 battles
1 hour ago, suc_my_ethereal_pp said:

I don't get you guys

My vote is for Pizza hut, Dominos it to industrial and it shows in the quality and flavor. so I would put

1. Pizza hut
  2. Little ceasres--- Because its cheap not good
  3. Dominos
  4. Papa Johns

IF you have a local pizza shop that beats the big boys, by all means do so.

Edited by Navalpride33

[SYN]
Members
3,259 posts
15,153 battles
54 minutes ago, suc_my_ethereal_pp said:

I don't get you guys

No Food For You

Shoot the DD to win, shoot the cruiser to farm

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
53 minutes ago, Dictonary said:

If it is the only thing to shoot at. And the person has decent aim. Maybe RNG will shine this day. 

Just before the last patch, while driving a 1/3rd health Z-39, I was spotted by planes and a BB that was at least 15km away fired at me, scored one hit, and it was all over. It was great shooting plus RNGesus smiled on that guy too! :Smile_great:

So if you see it, SHOOT! You damn sure aint gonna hit it if you don't shoot at it.

Edited by ReddNekk
  • Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,039 posts
8,229 battles
19 minutes ago, MrDeaf said:

I'm pretty confident I can hit a DD from 10km away with a BB.

Same. In fact, I regularly get some "interesting" chat from dds that can't believe it either...

• Funny 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,357 posts
10,910 battles

my ship,

my guns,

my shells,

my target!

DEAL WITH IT!:cap_cool:

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[SIDE]
Members
1,764 posts

I always shoot at dd within 10km.

If I miss them, oh well, then I just I hit my radar/ez mode/“ I Win” button and they are insta-killed.

Lol

Edited by thebigblue

[CTF80]
[CTF80]
Members
4,291 posts
11,423 battles

I practice shooting at DD's in Co-op all the time at that distance and sometimes farther.  Hitting a DD coming at you at an oblique angle with engine boost going is not easy, but it can be done.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,418 posts
10,140 battles
1 hour ago, suc_my_ethereal_pp said:

I don't get you guys

I have actually had better luck shooting DD's in the 10 - 15 km range with BB's than with cruisers.

Members
2,827 posts
3,072 battles

I agree 10km should be an easier hit. Would only have to fear torps in the higher tiers at that point. Now if this was 15km+, then it would be harder.