You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
C0L0NEL_MUSTARD

Clan Battles: The Point of Testing

5 comments in this topic

Members
136 posts
8,547 battles

Why do we test things? Obviously to make sure that they work. We had a test Clan Battle period that was implemented before this season to see if the cross-server play idea could work. For those of you who dont know, that test went about as well as the Bay of Pigs. Most days it flat out didn't work due to "Technical Reasons" and eventually WG seemed to give up and would try again after the current season.

Call me surprised when me and my clan members get on to see the cross-server thing is back and call me un-surprised to see it is once again not working. You test things to see if they are working, if they are not working test more to figure it out. WG had a month of failed tests and never figured it out. Now it is an issue in the actual season. My biggest issue is me and other Clan Members have to make sacrifices to play during these scheduled times including people rearranging their work schedules to accommodate. I am fine with WG testing things but when they dont work, dont let them screw up a CB season. 

• Cool 1

[-TXT-]
Members
130 posts
7,952 battles

Was the cross server thing supposed to be part of this season or is this just a mistake that it is active?

Members
136 posts
8,547 battles
1 minute ago, IAMMUDBONE said:

Was the cross server thing supposed to be part of this season or is this just a mistake that it is active?

No one knows, most likely a mistake

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,418 posts
10,140 battles

Mistake and it was fixed, stuff happens.