Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
nleo82459

Steel exchanged

9 comments in this topic

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,325 posts
5,016 battles

i want to know it too,if they change the arsenal ships for something i like,i might use the steel from the campaigns to get some coal.not interested in black or balansgrad yet.

[HYDRO]
Members
2,259 posts
4,211 battles

If I recall correctly you need to lack the amount of coal needed for a buy. If Steel can cover said amount, you will get as an option to exchange it at a 1:10 ratio for that purchase.

There is no separate Coal/Steel exchange tool.

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,370 posts
10,977 battles

its done automaticly. but you need to have lack roughly 10% of the price for it to be exchanged I think?:Smile_amazed:

[PVE]
Members
7,252 posts
12,516 battles

You can't do it directly. It can only be done if you don't have enough Coal to get what you want. It will then give you the option to exchange/use your Steel at a rate of 1 Steel for 10 Coal.

I don't recommend this though. It is a HORRIBLE exchange rate. Coal is easy to get and Steel is not.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
6,555 posts
19,392 battles

WarHeart is right, you have to have enough steel convertible to coal to make your purchase. It is done automatically. 

[HYDRO]
Members
2,259 posts
4,211 battles
10 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

You can't do it directly. It can only be done if you don't have enough Coal to get what you want. It will then give you the option to exchange/use your Steel at a rate of 1 Steel for 10 Coal.

I don't recommend this though. It is a HORRIBLE exchange rate. Coal is easy to get and Steel is not.

Well, if the next day Musashi and Kron gets pulled for good, spending some Steel to convert in order to get a ship that may not be available again is a good decision. You will have the opportunity to get more Steel. Who knows if you will ever get the chance to get that ship again.

Edited by warheart1992

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,102 posts
11,007 battles
38 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

in order to get a ship that may not be available again

WoWs declared they put those ships in the SC, aka = wait until the xmas IF and ONLY IF WoWs decided to sale the xmas crate like last year and the % improve

Sign in to follow this