Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Next Tech Tree Specials

6 comments in this topic

Members
99 posts
2,314 battles

Evening all.

In the last weeks I horded a lot of credits (100 grand) and Credits (39 Million) and bought for 5000 Doubloons, Black Friday Containers sure helped

Now I am waiting for the next round of 50% off ships on the Tech Tree, last time it was US ships but I did not had enough currency, at this time I am at Phoenix in cruisers and  Nicholas in DD's South Carolina in BB's (bought Texas)

Hope for Royal Navy ships next, I am at Valkyrie and Caledon in cruisers. Have to admit I have a penchant for US and UK as I was advised to stick to a few countries at a time.

Guess nobody knows when its going to happen and where to spend my credits reasonably.

I have a Haida (2000 Doubloons for a Canadian flag Camo, really?) and Black Friday Containers gave me Atago B and Tirpitz B

What do you think?

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
3,351 posts
13,903 battles
8 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

Evening all.

In the last weeks I horded a lot of credits (100 grand) and Credits (39 Million) and bought for 5000 Doubloons, Black Friday Containers sure helped

Now I am waiting for the next round of 50% off ships on the Tech Tree, last time it was US ships but I did not had enough currency, at this time I am at Phoenix in cruisers and  Nicholas in DD's South Carolina in BB's (bought Texas)

Hope for Royal Navy ships next, I am at Valkyrie and Caledon in cruisers. Have to admit I have a penchant for US and UK as I was advised to stick to a few countries at a time.

Guess nobody knows when its going to happen and where to spend my credits reasonably.

I have a Haida (2000 Doubloons for a Canadian flag Camo, really?) and Black Friday Containers gave me Atago B and Tirpitz B

What do you think?

I saw they are making an Izumo black and an Ibuki black. I would hold out for those ships.

Each cost 132 free xp and a bag of chips.

• Funny 1

Members
99 posts
2,314 battles

I don't see them in the list in the prenium shop unless its not available in the NA server

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,284 posts
4,970 battles
6 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

I don't see them in the list in the prenium shop unless its not available in the NA server

he is trolling you.

[WOLF9]
Members
53 posts
4,700 battles

Be patient, there will be more sales.  From memory, I would say some of the doubloon ships will be on sale every 3-4 months.  Some of the tech tree ships will be on sale once or twice per update.

[EQRN]
Members
646 posts
10,036 battles

All nations were on sale Thanksgiving and the Anniversary before that.  I would not be surprised if they have a Xmas/New Year sale on the whole tech tree.  Now between January and August, I sure hope they have a sale or two.

Sign in to follow this