You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
thepaulster1

cheats

145 comments in this topic

Members
4,551 posts
7,414 battles

Like what 'cheats'?  Much of this game is done on the server side that if there were a lot of cheats - one person having the server side would give everyone cheats.  The VAST majority of 'cheats' are poeple not understanding the game mechanics or people who play against with far more experience.  A feeling that there area  lot of cheats really means a whole lot of nothing without anything to actually back it up

Edited by CylonRed
  • Cool 9

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,398 posts
6,335 battles
3 minutes ago, quaizon said:

i feel that I don't understand enough in this game and wish they would  cater to me.if they wont look into it i may have to find a different game.

FTFY

• Cool 2
  • Funny 8

[LUCK]
Members
1,696 posts
23,716 battles
2 minutes ago, quaizon said:

i feel there are alot of cheats in this game and wish they would clean it up.if they wont look into it i may have to find a different game.

Multiple choice as to the accusation:

1. Dev struck by a BB in a CA/CL sailing broadside.

2. Dev struck by a DD failing to master WASD hack.

3. Burnt to waterline by any number of cruisers and destroyers by overextending and not disengaging.

4. Dev struck by CV crossdrop or AP bombs.

5. All of the above.

• Cool 4

[A-D-F]
Members
1,558 posts

If you mean things like the mod that tells you the angle on your opponent's bow for overmatch purposes, or the one that tells you whether a ship is stock or not, unfortunately these things have been signed off on by WG. Then they wonder why their customers frequently doubt the company's ethical standards.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[MKF]
Members
453 posts
17,092 battles
15 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

3. Burnt to waterline by any number of cruisers and destroyers by overextending and not disengaging.

5. All of the above.

Hey now, every single time I have been sunk it was clearly the result of aimbot... I call hax

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,538 posts
7,560 battles
23 minutes ago, quaizon said:

i feel there are alot of cheats in this game and wish they would clean it up.if they wont look into it i may have to find a different game.

Elaborate please? What happened to make you believe that forbidden methods were used by your opponents? Do you have any proof for these accusations?

[LUCK]
Members
1,696 posts
23,716 battles
1 minute ago, Dath_1 said:

Hey now, every single time I have been sunk it was clearly the result of aimbot... I call hax

Last night I clearly was cheating. A Martel thought it was a good idea to go broadside to a Baltimore shooting AP at sub-5k...and his torps missed. 5 citadels later the hack-usation came through the chat.

Members
2,907 posts
6,014 battles
29 minutes ago, quaizon said:

CHEATS  ? Why don't you list them and elaborate on how and why they work.   You can't accuse and not show proof can you? Well? 

[NMKJT]
Members
2,038 posts
5,745 battles
21 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

5. All of the above.

One I've seen a lot lately is some Haru/Kita/Wooster/etc having 'reload hacks'.

• Boring 1

[LF]
Members
152 posts
21 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

If you mean things like the mod that tells you the angle on your opponent's bow for overmatch purposes, or the one that tells you whether a ship is stock or not, unfortunately these things have been signed off on by WG. Then they wonder why their customers frequently doubt the company's ethical standards.

Where are these mods? Are they Aslains?

Have never used mods before but if these are "legal" by WG and I am handicapped because I don't have em, I have to seriously consider getting them.

• Cool 2

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,487 posts
15,503 battles
40 minutes ago, quaizon said:

I agree, and 90% of the time they are red, the other 15 % its WG screwing with my MM.

• Funny 2

[LOU1]
Members
3,665 posts
9,892 battles
10 minutes ago, n5bar said:

Where are these mods? Are they Aslains?

Have never used mods before but if these are "legal" by WG and I am handicapped because I don't have em, I have to seriously consider getting them.

There are the official WOWS Modpack and Aslains.  Both have similar mods.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/254-modpacks/

Edited by ExploratorOne

[PQUOD]
Members
2,181 posts
9,827 battles

I sense a aimbot will detonate this thread with a devastating strike by a mod soon.

I kid, I kid!

(except about the thread suffering a detonation by a devastating strike)

[WORX]
Members
4,223 posts
15,313 battles

Even the known WOWS cheats youtube videos are atleast 3 yrs old by now. I mean Cheating in this game? Well doesn't help hem nor does it present adv to the rest.

[WOLF9]
Members
9,410 posts
4,243 battles
38 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

the one that tells you whether a ship is stock or not,

Where can I get this cheat?

It will make such a difference in my game! 

Beta Testers
2,530 posts
21,678 battles
57 minutes ago, quaizon said:

You better start looking for a new game the , Try steel oceans but the Graphic are Sub-standard  Bye

Members
2,111 posts
509 battles
29 minutes ago, Mheetu said:

I just have to post this lol

download_zpsbzcnl2ht.jpg

if you didnt get that from me I am impressed... I made the SAME one years ago... and you nija'd me...

[SFBG]
Members
1,602 posts
8,478 battles
37 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

How is it a drop in ethical standards to allow third-party modders to create content for the game that WG may add later?  Remember back in beta when fancy crosshair mods were considered cheats? But players liked them enough, they were added to the stock client. 

Maybe the ship angle mod will be added someday, it's certainly historical.

This is the Gun Fire Control computer on board the USS North Carolina.

475612052_FireControlComputerTop.thumb.JPG.14586ff4879745db8b7aa6213de4762e.JPG

• Cool 3

Members
2,111 posts
509 battles
1 minute ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

You better start looking for a new game the , Try steel oceans but the Graphic are Sub-standard  Bye

qg4p4l6.gif

• Boring 2

[MKF]
Members
453 posts
17,092 battles
36 minutes ago, dionkraft said:

CHEATS  ? Why don't you list them and elaborate on how and why they work.   You can't accuse and not show proof can you? Well? 

Of course you can, that's the entire basis of making baseless accusations. In fact it's a requirement.

• Funny 1