You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sparviero

So for snow flake efficiency?

10 comments in this topic

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
876 posts
63 battles

Grab all your old tier VIIIs right now while they  are on discount as VIII/IX snow flakes are the same reward? Am I understanding that correctly, thanks.

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
25 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

Grab all your old tier VIIIs right now while they  are on discount as VIII/IX snow flakes are the same reward? Am I understanding that correctly, thanks.

On the PTS, T8+ are steel. Not sure if that will translate to the live server.

[TSPC]
Members
2,380 posts
7,261 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

On the PTS, T8+ are steel. Not sure if that will translate to the live server.

Aren't just 9+ steel on PTS?

[PVE]
Members
10,863 posts
7,982 battles
58 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

Aren't just 9+ steel on PTS?

I'm fairly positive that it was T8+. I would have to login to check and I don't have time right now.

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,443 posts
4,041 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

I'm fairly positive that it was T8+. I would have to login to check and I don't have time right now.

iirc it was anything above t5. 200 6-8 100 9-10

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,964 posts
18,844 battles

I am kind of waiting for the PTS to be over and the announcement for the live server before getting much more. I am sitting on my last 300k free xp, thinking of unlocking Midway (a ship I don't want but will get my xp back with the rework) or the Worcester (a ship I actually do want) to farm the steel. Or I could also use it to get Mogami and Richelieu, probably another tier 8 somewhere as well. Just have to see what will bring in the most steel. I have filled my port with a huge fleet of tier 5+ ships, and will sell a few lower tier ships if needed to make room for more. 

[TDG]
Members
1,419 posts
6,514 battles

PTS doesn't always match what will go Live, particularly with respect to rewards.

If Tier 8&9 have the same reward for snowflakes, Tier 8 becomes more interesting from a which ship to grind first POV.

If I have to buy something I wasn't going to buy, I don't think the payoff is worth it.

Finally, what discount are we talking about?  I did take advantage of the US discount last weekend to get Seattle.

[ADOPT]
Members
93 posts
2,733 battles

Does it apply to ships you currently own, or any ships you unlock during that time period?  Wondering i should buy back all my stock hull t9 during that period and run a coop then sell them, sitting on way too many credits anyways