army59strong

Game crashing during league play

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

My game crashes during battle. I mean right while you’re fighting. Then you have to log in again and hope your not destroyed. Then the game crashes after battle and you can’t review anything. Can we PLEASE get this fixed. Only started after update 1.10.0. Never before update. Got recent update 1.10.1 and still crashing.

Edited by army59strong
Need clarification.

[RKLES]
Members
7,467 posts
9,494 battles
3 hours ago, army59strong said:

My game crashes during battle. I mean right while you’re fighting. Then you have to log in again and hope your not destroyed. Then the game crashes after battle and you can’t review anything. Can we PLEASE get this fixed. Only started after update 1.10.0. Never before update. Got recent update 1.10.1 and still crashing.

Actually that lovely little bug has been around for a year now off and on...

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[USCG]
Members
240 posts
13,386 battles

Glad I’m not the only one experiencing more crashes. Would get the rare crash from time to time but seems a bit more frequent these last few weeks. Would like to blame my internet provider but don’t think so...

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
318 posts
4,755 battles

since the Halloween patch my client has been crashing consistently. as well as various annoying bugs which require a game restart to undue... such as the inability to access chat boxes after a battle which is frustrating if you are a div leader. I'm getting to the point where I am considering re-installing from scratch to see if that helps. BUT, I don't want to install the new game launcher! because I play on an old laptop.  first world rock and hard place. 

Members
1 post

Same for me, I play on Mac, and my games crashes ALL THE TIME. I generally can play 1 or 2 games on 3 without it freezing mid-game... and when it freezes, no point relaunching hoping to get back in: it will definitely crash again as soon as the game is relaunched. Only way is to wait an hour or two to let it "cool off" and then try to play again... weird bug!

Edited by Crippledwarrior1