You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
oz_boater

Command skill reset not activating - season 4

6 comments in this topic

[ANZ4C]
Members
205 posts
11,444 battles

In the Season 4 writeup here it says "From November 28 until December 4, all players who join at least one Clan Battle will be able to redistribute the skill points of their Commanders for free."

The link in the news section to the forum topic for Season 4 gives a "You don't have permission to access this" error so I am writing my question here

I have played my 1st clan battle in season 4, and checked in the clan members display to make sure it is recorded, but my skippers still have a cost on them (475 gold for a 19 pt cap) to reset skills.
Many of my team mates DO have their skills able to be reset for 0 cost.
But not me.

Has anyone else observed this for themselves?

I am wondering if it because I have not yet got the 10 oil to activate clan benefits (NOT listed as a pre-req, but I just changed clans as we are running Clan Battles out of one particular clan this season)

Anyone else seeing this?

If you ARE not getting your reset skills cost going to 0, have you collected enough oil to activate clan benefits yet?

Thanks

[HINON]
Members
9,355 posts

I believe they mean if you participate between those dates, once clan wars is over then you will have a time to reset skills for 0. However, it will be good to hear from others who are participating how it works.

Edited by RipNuN2

[ANZ4C]
Members
205 posts
11,444 battles
10 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I believe they mean if you participate between those dates, once clan wars is over then you will have a time to reset skills for 0. However, it will be good to hear from others who are participating how it works.

I thought that might be the case too, but when I reached out the other members of my clan, one send me screenshots showing their reset cost as 0 gold on a 19 point skipper

Edited by oz_boater

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
266 posts
4,940 battles

OP, it's something on your end; file a support ticket

I just checked, and I do have the ability to reset skills for no cost

[ANZ4C]
Members
205 posts
11,444 battles

I have raised a ticket and the problem has been resolved.

It is unclear from their response ("this is a known problem and development is working on a solution") if they did something specific to my account to make this happen or if ticking over to the next day was what did the trick.

They did say "If the problem still persists, you can retrain commanders with doubloons. Then you can create a new ticket and we will compensate your loss of doubloons."

If anyone does need to raise such a ticket for a refund they should probably reference ticket "116563064" where those instructions were given

[ANZ4C]
Members
205 posts
11,444 battles
3 hours ago, oz_boater said:

I have raised a ticket and the problem has been resolved.

And it is broken again, costs have gone back to 475 gold per 19 pointer