Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SomemuttupNorth

So Dreadnought will be Available for Purchase, Right?

3 comments in this topic

[UFEF]
Members
283 posts
5,062 battles

With the start of December, the new month of daily missions rolled around, and I was happily surprised to see a Dreadnought mission available.

I was less happy when I saw the requirements. 40 daily missions.

Granted I'm sure many people will breeze through this, but I just don't have the time, or drive, to push through two daily missions. I can generally do all the flag requirements, but even if I managed to do a mission a day, that brings me a total of 9 short.

And with the holidays and lack of internet on some days... yeah that's not happening.

So Dreadnought will be available for individual purchase, I hope?

Members
1,484 posts
9,676 battles

My guess is no. They sold it with Vanguard as a package deal. I bought into that because, like you, I don't always have the time for missions and I know WG's shennanigans when they put you through the ringer for that shiny tank, plane or ship. 

40 dailies is too many for a tier 3 ship. It's actually going to take more effort as some of those dailies require wins.

Both my friend and I wanted Vanguard, and we both knew the myriad steps WG has gone toward for that 'free' item in the past, so we forked over the extra $ for Dreadnought. 

Edited by _Rumple_

[POTW]
Members
37 posts
6,567 battles

I wondered if I was the only one that thought this was insane.  You have to complete 40 mission chains, 3 missions each for base XP,  AND you have to win the battles.  That's at least 6 missions a day, and often much more, for  a minimum of 20 days if you do both chains every day.  Over the Xmas Holidays, where you have many other things to do.  All for stinkin level 3 ship.  Pass.

Edited by Beanlord

Sign in to follow this