Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
USSWest_Virginia

Epicenter Snowstorm Visual Issue

6 comments in this topic

[BOOTY]
Beta Testers
378 posts
7,118 battles

So does anyone else find that the epicenter snowstorm is headache inducing, or is it just me? I just got out of one of these games and honestly my head and eyes hurt enough to make me want to stop playing for awhile. Don't know if its all the white, or straining my eyes trying to judge target speed and directions through the mess. It could be a visual setting issue on my part, but I really feel like they shouldn't make the storm last the entire match. After the first ten minutes of play my eyes were on the verge of watering and I just wanted to leave the match.

IDK maybe my eyes just suck. If anyone else is having this issue it would be nice to know I'm not the only one.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,051 posts
4 minutes ago, Stand_Alone97 said:

Yeah it's freaking awful.

I've seen almost every person in one of those games say the same thing.

I agree. In every Epicenter battle the teams spend half the match surmising why WG keeps that undesired mode in the game. At least replace the white lines with buoys. The storm itself I like as it's more realistic than an all-map cyclone event.

Edited by Snargfargle

[BOOTY]
Beta Testers
378 posts
7,118 battles

I actually just got stuck into another one after making this thread. Luckily the enemy sent half their team to a flank and I spent the entire game fighting outside of the storm.

Edited by USSWest_Virginia

Members
1,484 posts
9,676 battles

After the first time you see it, with 'ooh that's cool' I find it pretty annoying now. I have a really hard time distinguishing ships in it.

[LEGIT]
Members
1,817 posts
25,897 battles

I kinda like it.  I just stayed in the storm moving with it and blasting the reds outside it.

Sign in to follow this