Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Does this mean Kitakami will Return?

54 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

136
[KKM]
Members
808 posts
9,383 battles

Not sure.  I still want to see a contributor battle where everyone is in a Kitakami (10 to 15 per side)  LOL.  It would be awesome to watch.   

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,315
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,113 posts
5,915 battles

it's WIP for years,and no leak or dev blog news said about kitakami making a comeback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
744
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,148 posts
4,628 battles
Just now, Cruxdei said:

it's WIP for years,and no leak or dev blog news said about kitakami making a comeback.

looks out the window*

nope no fires, no kitakami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29,236
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
10,148 posts
8,466 battles

Never say never.

Kitakami is included in my list of premiums because it was released, once upon a time after the first round of Ranked Battles.  Those who hit Rank One had her briefly and then proceeded to ruin it for everyone by team-killing more allies than they ever sunk of the enemy.  She's not in the game files currently.

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
451
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,706 posts
10,041 battles
6 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Never say never.

Kitakami is included in my list of premiums because it was released, once upon a time after the first round of Ranked Battles.  Those who hit Rank One had her briefly and then proceeded to ruin it for everyone by team-killing more allies than they ever sunk of the enemy.  She's not in the game files currently.

If you reach rank 1 then any tk is deliberate; even with 20 torps. Just because you rank out doesn't mean your a good person; infact, the more competitive players are the more toxic and cruel they tend to be. 

This is why i laugh at people calling Flamu out and why so many WoT players love quickybaby and bewildered by @iChase innocence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,920
[RKLES]
Members
9,083 posts
10,922 battles
8 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Never say never.

Kitakami is included in my list of premiums because it was released, once upon a time after the first round of Ranked Battles.  Those who hit Rank One had her briefly and then proceeded to ruin it for everyone by team-killing more allies than they ever sunk of the enemy.  She's not in the game files currently.

Times have changed since then, team damage is reduced, no longer causes flooding, and you will get the damage reflected back at your own ship attempting to TK. And with the 5 Strike penalty system in place, Moderator induced penalties are taken more seriously.

And look at all the crazy things Wargaming has added since then, you can’t tell me that Kitakami is an unreasonable idea these days lol.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
744
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,148 posts
4,628 battles
14 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

If you reach rank 1 then any tk is deliberate; even with 20 torps. Just because you rank out doesn't mean your a good person; infact, the more competitive players are the more toxic and cruel they tend to be. 

This is why i laugh at people calling Flamu out and why so many WoT players love quickybaby and bewildered by @iChase innocence.

qb wasnt nearly as bad. neither was ichase....

i really dont want this discussion. its been a long day im trying to unwind...

(also flamu took credit for the Alaska citadel lowering, when he had nothing to do with it, and im extremely salty about it. seriously just REEE)

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,551
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,021 posts
16,243 battles
22 minutes ago, D_I_P_Scout said:

Not sure.  I still want to see a contributor battle where everyone is in a Kitakami (10 to 15 per side)  LOL.  It would be awesome to watch.   

It would be 24 pink players!

20 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Those who hit Rank One had her briefly and then proceeded to ruin it for everyone by team-killing more allies than they ever sunk of the enemy.

And this would be the reason!

4 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

tell me that Kitakami is an unreasonable idea these days

Kitakami is an unreasonable idea EVERY day!

It's gone for a reason. The reason is a good reason. Be careful what you ask for, as the CV population is finding out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
451
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,706 posts
10,041 battles
3 minutes ago, Umikami said:

It would be 24 pink players!

And this would be the reason!

Kitakami is an unreasonable idea EVERY day!

It's gone for a reason. The reason is a good reason. Be careful what you ask for, as the CV population is finding out!

The CV population asked class expenditure and variety and the UI bugs to be fixed.  

What has been delivered, has been uncalled for and counter produductive. I could go on, but by making everything even tiered WG has doubled the grind for tech tree CVs, and hasn't even reverted the ancient economic penalties CVs are currently enduring; and I'm not even a CV player...

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
451
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,706 posts
10,041 battles
14 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

qb wasnt nearly as bad. neither was ichase....

i really dont want this discussion. its been a long day im trying to unwind...

(also flamu took credit for the Alaska citadel lowering, when he had nothing to do with it, and im extremely salty about it. seriously just REEE)

Yeah ikr, but out of most WoWs streamers/youtubers, Flamu tends to be the most thorough review wise. Can't be suprised if he occasionally takes the opportunity. 

I don't even think Flamu reads to forums. Hope you enjoy the evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
744
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,148 posts
4,628 battles
12 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Kitakami is an unreasonable idea EVERY day!

It's gone for a reason. The reason is a good reason. Be careful what you ask for, as the CV population is finding out!

pretty sure some DWT would solve the issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
744
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,148 posts
4,628 battles
Just now, Crokodone said:

Yeah ikr, but out of most WoWs streamers/youtubers, Flamu tends to be the most thorough review wise. Can't be suprised if occasionally takes the opportunity. 

I don't even think Flamu reads to forums. Hope you enjoy the evening.

certainly one of the most thoroughly and best players, with a valuable opinion. Although i think he still doesnt understand sigma very well. I cant help but be salty about him pretending like WG lowered the citadel because he made 1 video about it, meanwhile dev blog literally says otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
737
[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,398 posts
6,336 battles

Imagine a division of 3 kitakamis oh dear lord.

 

The most trollish of comps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
558
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
1,727 posts
17,773 battles
9 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

pretty sure some DWT would solve the issue

Nah, sonar homing for DDs twin screws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,093
[HINON]
Supertester
20,981 posts
14,623 battles

Her review of it is a WIP. As in, the way the ship was when it existed in the game. More like a retrospect than a review, really.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,093
[HINON]
Supertester
20,981 posts
14,623 battles
1 minute ago, capncrunch21 said:

But didn't one of the devs say, "now back to Kitakami…" in one of the latest dev videos? 

As a joke / troll remark, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×