You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Does this mean Kitakami will Return?

54 comments in this topic

[USNR]
Members
746 posts
9,052 battles

Not sure.  I still want to see a contributor battle where everyone is in a Kitakami (10 to 15 per side)  LOL.  It would be awesome to watch.   

• Cool 1

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,056 posts
4,725 battles

it's WIP for years,and no leak or dev blog news said about kitakami making a comeback.

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,411 posts
4,023 battles
Just now, Cruxdei said:

it's WIP for years,and no leak or dev blog news said about kitakami making a comeback.

looks out the window*

nope no fires, no kitakami

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,187 posts
7,842 battles

Never say never.

Kitakami is included in my list of premiums because it was released, once upon a time after the first round of Ranked Battles.  Those who hit Rank One had her briefly and then proceeded to ruin it for everyone by team-killing more allies than they ever sunk of the enemy.  She's not in the game files currently.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,887 posts
8,336 battles
6 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Never say never.

Kitakami is included in my list of premiums because it was released, once upon a time after the first round of Ranked Battles.  Those who hit Rank One had her briefly and then proceeded to ruin it for everyone by team-killing more allies than they ever sunk of the enemy.  She's not in the game files currently.

If you reach rank 1 then any tk is deliberate; even with 20 torps. Just because you rank out doesn't mean your a good person; infact, the more competitive players are the more toxic and cruel they tend to be. 

This is why i laugh at people calling Flamu out and why so many WoT players love quickybaby and bewildered by @iChase innocence.

[RKLES]
Members
7,507 posts
9,538 battles
8 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Never say never.

Times have changed since then, team damage is reduced, no longer causes flooding, and you will get the damage reflected back at your own ship attempting to TK. And with the 5 Strike penalty system in place, Moderator induced penalties are taken more seriously.

And look at all the crazy things Wargaming has added since then, you can’t tell me that Kitakami is an unreasonable idea these days lol.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,411 posts
4,023 battles
14 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

If you reach rank 1 then any tk is deliberate; even with 20 torps. Just because you rank out doesn't mean your a good person; infact, the more competitive players are the more toxic and cruel they tend to be. 

This is why i laugh at people calling Flamu out and why so many WoT players love quickybaby and bewildered by @iChase innocence.

qb wasnt nearly as bad. neither was ichase....

i really dont want this discussion. its been a long day im trying to unwind...

(also flamu took credit for the Alaska citadel lowering, when he had nothing to do with it, and im extremely salty about it. seriously just REEE)

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,895 posts
15,672 battles
22 minutes ago, D_I_P_Scout said:

Not sure.  I still want to see a contributor battle where everyone is in a Kitakami (10 to 15 per side)  LOL.  It would be awesome to watch.   

It would be 24 pink players!

20 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Those who hit Rank One had her briefly and then proceeded to ruin it for everyone by team-killing more allies than they ever sunk of the enemy.

And this would be the reason!

4 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

tell me that Kitakami is an unreasonable idea these days

Kitakami is an unreasonable idea EVERY day!

It's gone for a reason. The reason is a good reason. Be careful what you ask for, as the CV population is finding out!

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,887 posts
8,336 battles
3 minutes ago, Umikami said:

It would be 24 pink players!

And this would be the reason!

It's gone for a reason. The reason is a good reason. Be careful what you ask for, as the CV population is finding out!

The CV population asked class expenditure and variety and the UI bugs to be fixed.  

What has been delivered, has been uncalled for and counter produductive. I could go on, but by making everything even tiered WG has doubled the grind for tech tree CVs, and hasn't even reverted the ancient economic penalties CVs are currently enduring; and I'm not even a CV player...

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,887 posts
8,336 battles
14 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

qb wasnt nearly as bad. neither was ichase....

i really dont want this discussion. its been a long day im trying to unwind...

(also flamu took credit for the Alaska citadel lowering, when he had nothing to do with it, and im extremely salty about it. seriously just REEE)

Yeah ikr, but out of most WoWs streamers/youtubers, Flamu tends to be the most thorough review wise. Can't be suprised if he occasionally takes the opportunity. 

I don't even think Flamu reads to forums. Hope you enjoy the evening.

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,411 posts
4,023 battles
12 minutes ago, Umikami said:

pretty sure some DWT would solve the issue

• Bad 1

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,411 posts
4,023 battles
Just now, Crokodone said:

Yeah ikr, but out of most WoWs streamers/youtubers, Flamu tends to be the most thorough review wise. Can't be suprised if occasionally takes the opportunity. 

I don't even think Flamu reads to forums. Hope you enjoy the evening.

certainly one of the most thoroughly and best players, with a valuable opinion. Although i think he still doesnt understand sigma very well. I cant help but be salty about him pretending like WG lowered the citadel because he made 1 video about it, meanwhile dev blog literally says otherwise.

[SYN]
Members
1,378 posts
15,340 battles
9 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

pretty sure some DWT would solve the issue

Nah, sonar homing for DDs twin screws.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,566 posts
13,172 battles

Her review of it is a WIP. As in, the way the ship was when it existed in the game. More like a retrospect than a review, really.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,566 posts
13,172 battles
1 minute ago, capncrunch21 said:

But didn't one of the devs say, "now back to Kitakami…" in one of the latest dev videos? 

As a joke / troll remark, yes.