Sign in to follow this  
AVR_Project

Can we make Santa Crates a little easier this year?

8 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,568 posts
10,014 battles

Last year, I gave away about 40 Santa crates to friends and clan-mates.  I got a few in return too.  I like doing that.

H-O-W-E-V-E-R

It becomes the most painful experience in several aspects:

1) paying for one present at a time...   Geesh!!   40 separate purchases, going through those purchase pages 40 times...

--- could we please consolidate these if we can?

2) Notification to recipient..   Most users don't actually use their Email address they provide for WOWS, and if they do, they only check it maybe a couple times a month.

--- Could we have some in-game flag for them to check their Email?

3) I get an Email for when they accept the gift...   So I have to make a spreadsheet on who I sent to, and keep reviewing my Email to see if they accepted the gifts.

--- Could we somehow get a 'Sent Gift' status page?

4) And finally, I have to message some repeatedly into January to pick up their gifts...  

--- It's rather tacky that I should have to do that...  See problem 2

• Cool 5

[PVE]
Members
1,627 posts
6,873 battles

Shopping cart would be nice....would be much easier to pay for several things at once rather than doing them individually.

• Cool 5

[WOLF7]
Members
10,340 posts
17 minutes ago, Judge_Doom said:

Shopping cart would be nice....would be much easier to pay for several things at once rather than doing them individually.

They tried and failed at a shopping cart. No idea why such a simple convenience at 99% of all online stores is such a problem here.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,652 posts
18,478 battles
4 hours ago, awiggin said:

They tried and failed at a shopping cart. No idea why such a simple convenience at 99% of all online stores is such a problem here.

Maybe it would offend their sensibilities as developers and programmers, but maybe what they should do is hire some consulting firm that builds online stores to set this up proper.  WG knows how to do games, but are they really experts at building online stores?  Given that they seem incapable of setting up the various things one would normally expect from an online store, I'd have to think now.  So why not hire some people who actually are experts at it?

Beta Testers
108 posts
12,570 battles
On 12/1/2018 at 7:38 PM, Judge_Doom said:

This!

• Cool 1

[DEP]
Members
194 posts
14,201 battles

THis issue plagues the game as you can only buy a set number of times per day...now i cant use my damn cc as it says there is a problem..which of course there is only 1 problem..the game.

[TWE]
Members
102 posts
1,318 battles
11 hours ago, _Kiss_The_Donkey said:

THis issue plagues the game as you can only buy a set number of times per day...now i cant use my damn cc as it says there is a problem..which of course there is only 1 problem..the game.

I think I'm having the same problem.. I bought 6 things today, now it keeps saying "Payment Error" sigh

• Cool 1

[DEP]
Members
194 posts
14,201 battles
On 12/7/2018 at 4:35 AM, Tigershark87 said:

I think I'm having the same problem.. I bought 6 things today, now it keeps saying "Payment Error" sigh

going on 3 days now. cant purchase...still cant even submit a ticket. someone needs to be fired.

Sign in to follow this