You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grymdeth

Received Tirpitz B, never got personal combat mission for regular Tirpitz.

6 comments in this topic

[MKLG]
Members
3 posts
1,855 battles

I received the Tirpitz B from one of the Black Friday premium crates, but never received the personal combat mission for the doubloons (250 per match x 10 matches).  I received the mission for the Atago, Asashio, and Massachusetts, just not the Tirpitz.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
461 posts
5,996 battles

Have you played a match in the Tirpitz B since you received it?  If you receive the Black version of the ship via Black Friday crates, then you need to play a match in the Black version to get the mission for the standard version.

[SALVO]
Members
17,707 posts
18,486 battles
51 minutes ago, Grymdeth said:

I received the Tirpitz B from one of the Black Friday premium crates, but never received the personal combat mission for the doubloons (250 per match x 10 matches).  I received the mission for the Atago, Asashio, and Massachusetts, just not the Tirpitz.

Are those missions even available for people who merely won a Black Ship through a crate, rather than actually buying a Black Ship bundle?  That might be your problem.  I don't know.

[WOLF7]
Members
10,359 posts
6 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Are those missions even available for people who merely won a Black Ship through a crate, rather than actually buying a Black Ship bundle?  That might be your problem.  I don't know.

Doesn't matter, the crate ships give the mission as well, just have to play it once.

[RKLES]
Members
7,543 posts
9,589 battles

On bright side at least you were able to get a Tirpitz B, only 2 Black Friday Containers out of 8 left for me and have not gotten any ships out of them. 

[CRS]
Members
2 posts
2,549 battles

I got the same problem with my Massachusetts B, I got a personal challenge for 250 doubloons but it doesn't recognize my Massachusetts B as the ship to use.

Only the Massachusetts and not the Massachusetts B, wondering if this is a bug in the program?

Edited by Bruiser_634
not complete