CAPTMUDDXX

Doubloons/Gold Economy Sharing

4 comments in this topic

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
6,584 posts
16,607 battles

At present WoT, WoWp and WoWs premium time is shared across all 3 titles and Gold shared in WoT and WoWp but for some reason Gold and WoWs Doubloons are not shared. Why is that? After a bit of research I have found that in the premium shops of WoT and WoWp 2000 Gold sells for $10.34 and in WoWs Premium Shop 2000 doubloons sell for $10.34! Therefore there is no reason whatsoever that Gold and Doubloons should not be interchangeable! WoT and WoWp Free Experience are also shared with one another but not with WoWs. I understand that is because of a difference in the amounts earned in WoT and WoWp vs WoWs! But that is no reason for Gold and Doubloons to remain separate.

[O_O]
Members
5,242 posts
11,993 battles

Premium time bought on WoT or WoWP will cross with WoWS, but there is soon to be "Warships premium" which will only be valid on WoWS, and will offer additional bonuses over the shared premium time.  At least it won't come with a higher price tag...

• Funny 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,678 posts
9,996 battles

There seemed to be a problem with there being a large amount of Gold farmed in WOT clans that several players surmised might concern WOWS in terms of the economy.  keep in mind that while they are all part of the same company, they are separate studios.  There also appear to be technical reasons.  Regardless, the Devs said in one of their discussions that they were no longer pursuing that.  i can't remember when it was, but it was in the last six months.  Unfortunately, i don't have the time to dig it up to provide proof.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
6,584 posts
16,607 battles

That is not a good reason at all! Gold/Doubloons are both bought with real money except for the few that are awarded for various reasons from time to time. Therefore they are equal in value period. If the large amount farmed by WoT clans is legitimate Gold whether paid for or won it is still the same value. If it was Gold from scammer sites then I can see there being a problem. @ExploratorOne

Sign in to follow this