Sabot_100

Profile Updating?

7 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
2,466 posts
10,153 battles

Just finished a game in my Republique (relatively new ship) and wanted to check how I was doing with it so checked my Profile.  I was surprised there were only 7 games listed for the ship. Pretty sure I have played more than that in Randoms (and a few in CooP.  I have played a couple more and it still says 7 games. Going to be very hard to bring my WR up if this continues. Not sure about the other ships but some of their game totals seem low/stagnant also.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,317 posts
9,621 battles

The data outside of the game does some times take awhile before it is updated. Just check in game, that will update with every match.

[CVA16]
Members
2,466 posts
10,153 battles
3 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

The data outside of the game does some times take awhile before it is updated. Just check in game, that will update with every match.

I'm talking about the Profile page from the Port Screen in game. Keep playing games and nothing changes on the page.

At least for the ships I have looked at.

Edited by Sabot_100

[GWG]
[GWG]
16,317 posts
9,621 battles
1 hour ago, Sabot_100 said:

I'm talking about the Profile page from the Port Screen in game. Keep playing games and nothing changes on the page.

At least for the ships I have looked at.

Ok, that sounds like the display bug so try logging out and back in.

[CVA16]
Members
2,466 posts
10,153 battles
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Ok, that sounds like the display bug so try logging out and back in.

I can try that but it has been showing 7 games on the Republic for at least couple of days and I do log out each day.

[GWG]
[GWG]
16,317 posts
9,621 battles
3 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

I can try that but it has been showing 7 games on the Republic for at least couple of days and I do log out each day.

Had to bring that up. I don't know what to say but I will bet that it will suddenly update eventually.