You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SavageTactical

Number of Games to win Dreadnought

16 comments in this topic

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,041 posts
9,568 battles

Just throwing the number out there so the community can gauge the time needed to earn her. 

With my win rate and assuming I meet the min xp req every win, I estimate I’ll have to play 183 games. This will be a pretty steep grind for the month. We should probably get an achievement for earning this ship!

here’s how I came to the my number:

6 games for 20 days where 4 needs to be wins. This breaks down to 40 where I just need to play and 80 I need to win. My win rate is 56%, so 80 / .56 = 142.9 games. Added together and rounded up I come to 183. If you want to estimate how many it will take for you, divide 80 by your win rate converted to decimal ( 56% = .56, 50% = .50) and add 40 to that.

Edited by SavageTactical
  • Cool 1

[BLUE_]
Members
408 posts
14,867 battles

you can play the first 2 matches in coop and get the 250 and 500 XP mark in aprox. 5 mins each. That will reduce time dedicated into the game a bit.

[A_51]
Members
366 posts
13,947 battles

There is almost no way not to get the Dreadnought if you play every day and complete the daily challenges, which I always do, anyway.  The Dreadnought will take care of itself, no need to do anything other than just play the way I always do, unlike the Aigle and Cossack missions.

Edited by Seaneroo
  • Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
160 posts
4,175 battles

If we guess that the average time spent on a  game is 12 minutes  - that's 1.5 days of game play spread over a minimum of 20 days for a III tier battleship  that will likely go on sale sometime in the new year.

No thanks.

Edited by Anonymous50
  • Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
9,317 posts

You can use coop and scenarios to complete these tasks easily plus you will finish the normal monthly chains at the same time so dreadnought is more of a bonus tbh. This is also irrespective of directives and other missions you will likely be completing at the same time. It seems many are looking at these tasks in a vacuum and forgetting all the other stuff you can do at the same time.

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
644 posts
11,523 battles
34 minutes ago, Cpt_JM_Nascimento said:

you can play the first 2 matches in coop and get the 250 and 500 XP mark in aprox. 5 mins each. That will reduce time dedicated into the game a bit.

I use coop for these events to. If I need torp hits or tanking or sec hits.

Scharn in coop 5 min later done!

[PVE]
Members
10,786 posts
7,940 battles

I did the whole RN event in co-op/scenarios. The daily chains are easily done in co-op as well. Say you average 500 base XP per game and you need 5,600 base XP to complete both Daily Chains. That is 12-13 co-op games on average, or less than 2 hours of playing.

• Cool 1

Members
15 posts

Tier 3 whatever you want to call it from whereever you want to say its from  is still a tier 3 and 40 missions is .......dumb. Of course the collectors dont mind. Ill pass on your tier 3 which is kinda funny reminds me of everything  Token.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,200 posts
3,940 battles
5 minutes ago, Moms_Warship said:

Tier 3 whatever you want to call it from whereever you want to say its from  is still a tier 3 and 40 missions is .......dumb. Of course the collectors dont mind. Ill pass on your tier 3 which is kinda funny reminds me of everything  Token.

A chance to earn a premium ship without having to spend money, is perfectly fine in my book. Especially since I don't have money  anyway.

[WPP]
Members
614 posts
6,159 battles
21 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

A chance to earn a premium ship without having to spend money, is perfectly fine in my book. Especially since I don't have money  anyway.

I suck at this game, only play against boys now, and yet somehow I’ve managed to complete 50 of these missions every month since they’ve done them.

i can almost guarantee all the people saying this is too much will have the ship around day 25-27. 

[SALVO]
Members
17,652 posts
18,478 battles
1 hour ago, Seaneroo said:

There is almost no way not to get the Dreadnought if you play every day and complete the daily challenges, which I always do, anyway.  The Dreadnought will take care of itself, no need to do anything other than just play the way I always do, unlike the Aigle and Cossack missions.

Actually, if you play clan battles, those battles don't count towards the daily missions you need to complete for the Dreadnought mission.  And it's also time lost, which will hurt if you have limited time to play.  It'd be nice if they'd make CBs count towards this mission.  At the same time, I can understand why they don't, since winning CBs team's players each earn 2500 base XP which would automatically be enough to complete any of the "earn X base XP in a win" stages, no matter how much you did or didn't contribute in that clan battle.

[SALVO]
Members
17,652 posts
18,478 battles
4 minutes ago, galspanic said:

I suck at this game, only play against boys now, and yet somehow I’ve managed to complete 50 of these missions every month since they’ve done them.

i can almost guarantee all the people saying this is too much will have the ship around day 25-27. 

Galspanic, the people saying that it's too much probably don't play all that much, which is the reason for their complaint.

Personally, the way I look at it is that if one isn't playing that much, why should you get this reward, since in effect it is a bit of a loyalty reward.  And one is proving his loyalty by playing enough to earn it.  

And if it's still too much of a time investment for such a person, then they can just buy it when it ends up in the premium ship.

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
10,786 posts
7,940 battles
5 minutes ago, galspanic said:

I know that the girls in this game are tough, as they can really sling salvos from ships. @LittleWhiteMouse, @RivertheRoyal, @Femennenly So how are you getting boys only MM? Is it a particular time of day? Is it only for those with premium time? Is it a hack? 

;)

[WPP]
Members
614 posts
6,159 battles
13 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I know that the girls in this game are tough, as they can really sling salvos from ships. @LittleWhiteMouse, @RivertheRoyal, @Femennenly So how are you getting boys only MM? Is it a particular time of day? Is it only for those with premium time? Is it a hack? 

;)

Lol!  So glad auto correct took bots and thought I meant boys.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,200 posts
3,940 battles
35 minutes ago, galspanic said:

100% This right here^^^... ALSO:

12 minutes ago, galspanic said:

I thought they were boys, have I been lied to?

[PVE]
Members
10,786 posts
7,940 battles
16 minutes ago, galspanic said:

:Smile_teethhappy: It was too good a chance to pass up. Just as long as the boys don't play nood. ;)

3 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

100% This right here^^^... ALSO:

I thought they were boys, have I been lied to?

:Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1