You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snipereagle23

Tirpitz mission for Tirpitz B

10 comments in this topic

[GLORY]
Members
215 posts
1,861 battles

So I just got the Tirpitz B in one of the containers from the "Thankful And Grateful" combat missions, (yaaaaay!!!) and right after that I got this personal assignment:

1922333274_ScreenShot2018-12-01at1_23_31AM.thumb.png.de6b4d23fe71229a0666bc5cf39f64c4.png

I can't use the Tirpitz B to complete it, so why was I even issued the mission in the first place? Kinda confused here. 

:fish_glass:

Edited by Snipereagle23

Members
7 posts
6,786 battles

You will need to have the original Tirpitz in order to complete this mission. It’s kind of like some compensation for players who got the black camo model but already had the original tirpitz.

• Cool 1

[WPP]
Members
621 posts
6,206 battles

My reply RE: The MassB:

So if you already had the Massachusetts in your port getting the B wouldn’t feel like they crap in your mouth... it also provides incentive for players who already own the Massachusetts to buy the B. The deal was laid out in advance, and if you read it closely you would’ve seen that. That said, however, it did feel pretty sneaky to a lot of people. You are not the first person to ask this question on here.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,939 posts
10,402 battles
22 minutes ago, Snipereagle23 said:

so why was I even issued the mission in the first place? Kinda confused here. 

so that you have to buy the Premium Tirpitz to the mission. It very simple marketing .................. !!!

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,072 battles

That's just how it works. I think it's better to have the mission shown even if you don't meet the requirements, than to have players missing out due to the mission being hidden/un-issued. 

[GLORY]
Members
215 posts
1,861 battles
8 minutes ago, Panbun said:

I think it's better to have the mission shown even if you don't meet the requirements, 

But why? I don't see any point. 

[IN3PT]
Members
224 posts
11,756 battles

The fact that it's in bold, and you have to read the fine print is the problem I have in it. Kinda dumb that they are selling reskinned premiums now like they did in WOT anyways. 

[GLORY]
Members
215 posts
1,861 battles
29 minutes ago, ENxRagexD said:

The fact that it's in bold, and you have to read the fine print is the problem I have in it. Kinda dumb that they are selling reskinned premiums now like they did in WOT anyways. 

Agreed. 

I mean, I got it free so..can't complain.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,763 posts
7,705 battles

I bought my Tirpitz a year ago and play it once in a while , fun boat but haven’t seen any missions shown to me for it

[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
438 posts
6,027 battles

I already have two of the counterparts to the black ships, the atago and the tirpitz. I spent 10 bucks on two containers and won the atago and the tirpitz in each. This resulted in an additional 5000 doubloons for 10 bucks. If you already have the ships, it is more than worth it.