Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
starforce2

2 bugs

3 comments in this topic

[F1RE]
Members
28 posts
964 battles

Thankfull and greatfull claims it's goals can be completed in twilight battle, random, ect of tier V and higher. Select any of the 3 starter vessels which are available and VII tier and the battle button is darkened. I should say this happens when the halloween ships are select for twilight.

Also I got the mass mission, however, because I have the black version, I can't play it? The black version differs only in camo so why is it excluded from goals? a mass is a mass.

Edited by starforce2

[WPP]
Members
624 posts
6,231 battles
1 hour ago, starforce2 said:

Thankfull and greatfull claims it's goals can be completed in twilight battle, random, ect of tier V and higher. Select any of the 3 starter vessels which are available and VII tier and the battle button is darkened. I should say this happens when the halloween ships are select for twilight.

Also I got the mass mission, however, because I have the black version, I can't play it? The black version differs only in camo so why is it excluded from goals? a mass is a mass.

A Mass and a Mass B are not the same ship despite what you think.

[F1RE]
Members
28 posts
964 battles

I thought the only thing that differed between the 2 ships was the perm camo type and the package?  tachibana and the lima version...same ship different camo.

Sign in to follow this