TraxRyn

Base XP Missions and Premium Account

11 comments in this topic

[NNC]
Members
14 posts
15,138 battles

When on a Personal Mission for legendary mods and Premium account, I am only getting non-premium base XP for games play. In screen shots I start with 30897, play a game at receive 1735 for without Premium and 2603 for Premium.  Checked mission progress and I have 32632 a difference of 1735. 

Is this working as intended? 

Does this happen with all base XP missions?

Feel kinda cheap with Premium game time.  Please fix.

shot-18.11.30_21.58.13-0496.jpg

shot-18.11.30_22.18.54-0479.jpg

shot-18.11.30_22.19.43-0829.jpg

[HINON]
Supertester
19,657 posts
13,234 battles

Yes, base XP missions only count base XP.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,150 posts
54 minutes ago, TraxRyn said:

When on a Personal Mission for legendary mods and Premium account, I am only getting non-premium base XP for games play. In screen shots I start with 30897, play a game at receive 1735 for without Premium and 2603 for Premium.  Checked mission progress and I have 32632 a difference of 1735. 

Is this working as intended? 

Does this happen with all base XP missions?

Feel kinda cheap with Premium game time.  Please fix.

shot-18.11.30_21.58.13-0496.jpg

shot-18.11.30_22.18.54-0479.jpg

shot-18.11.30_22.19.43-0829.jpg

Base xp is the lowest of the low, no modifiers of any kind. And you are correct, it does seem rather unethical, at the very least, consumer unfriendly to not count the premium time bonus that people paid money for.

Members
1,546 posts
506 battles
2 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

Base xp is the lowest of the low, no modifiers of any kind. And you are correct, it does seem rather unethical, at the very least, consumer unfriendly to not count the premium time bonus that people paid money for.

but not everyone BUYS premium time... so lets say 1/4 of the player base does not, never did and never will (some "kids" cannot afford wants) this means that no matter what, everyone will be on a level playing field and no number of players get something faster than others (based solely on xp gained, not that one person might play an hour more a day than another)

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,150 posts
2 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

but not everyone BUYS premium time... so lets say 1/4 of the player base does not, never did and never will (some "kids" cannot afford wants) this means that no matter what, everyone will be on a level playing field and no number of players get something faster than others (based solely on xp gained, not that one person might play an hour more a day than another)

And that is their choice. But people like the OP, who chose to spend the money for premium time, should get the higher xp figure. The difference is not that great, but the fact that WG has put more and more base xp missions in the game makes it seem to be a deliberate act on their part to devalue a commodity that they charge people money for.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,318 battles
1 hour ago, TraxRyn said:

So Cheap...

Water proof tight 

Members
8 posts

The Prinz Eitel and Steel Monster base mission xp are horrible. Of course WG wouldn't even let me use my premium... allowing me to use something I paid for in full would be way too much.