Swiftpaws

Leave Clan

11 comments in this topic

[USNGL]
Members
1 post
2,871 battles

Why no warning when you leave a clan that you have to wait 3 months!  I had a clan that did not do battles so I left to find out I have to wait 3 months.  Only thing I wanted to do.  Finding something new to play.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,597 posts
10,056 battles

I think it should be 1 week, to prevent players from gaming the ranked battle mechanics.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,314 battles
2 hours ago, Swiftpaws said:

Why no warning when you leave a clan that you have to wait 3 months!  I had a clan that did not do battles so I left to find out I have to wait 3 months.  Only thing I wanted to do.  Finding something new to play.

Calm down it's only a three day cooling period then you can join another clan...………..

• Cool 1

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,968 posts
13,211 battles
On 12/1/2018 at 5:00 AM, Swiftpaws said:

LOL....that [edited] backward date system strikes again.  Those Russians still  love their Day/Month nomenclature vice the Month/Day nomenclature.  Can really mess things up.  The wait until 3/12 isn't March 12....it's December 3. 

[WOLF9]
Members
47 posts
4,678 battles
5 minutes ago, regopark said:

I got myself into a clan that I'm really not happy with. How on Earth do I get out of it? 

Click on the clan tab, hover your cursor over the clan name and left click, choose leave clan

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
On 12/1/2018 at 5:00 AM, Swiftpaws said:

Cool down lasts only three days for leaving a clan. The issue is about "Order of date" as it was discussed above. We use DD-MM format in the game .