Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BattleSnoozer

Question regarding Azuma and Neustrashimy

4 comments in this topic

[BLKBB]
Members
2 posts
953 battles

Are new ships for say the arsenal or possible FXP ships going to come with special flags now? Or is it possible these vessels will be offered for sale? Or am I just caring to much about them possibly getting some flags unique to them?

https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-warships/world-of-warships-0-7-12-supertest-new-campaign-other-info/

Linked is the article showing the Azumas flag and down on the bottom left of "various other flags" is the flag for the  "Dauntless" which this wiki article below states is the english translated name for the Neustrashimy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_destroyer_Neustrashimy

Anyway just thought it was curious as a new player so I thought I'd ask.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Members
115 posts
6,374 battles

No official word yet. So technically, we have no idea.

Now, as for the theories:

Azuma is a T10. That means that she will likely be coal (Ala Salem), or Steel (Ala Stalingrad or Bourgogne). Several people say that she'll probably be Steel, as most Clan Wars players have the three (Soon to be four) steel ships already. Personally, I'm wondering if she'll be the replacement for Salem in the Arsenal, as I don't expect to see her before February, and Salem came out back in June, which is almost a year.

Neustrashimy is a T9. That means that she could be coal (Musashi, Jean Bart), FXP (Missouri, Musashi, Kronshtadt), Steel (Black), or Real $s (Jean Bart). I haven't heard any speculation about this one yet, but I'm thinking she'll be a FXP/Coal ship, as we haven't seen a T9 DD for coal/FXP yet.

Also - You're definitely caring too much about getting the flags. You can mount 2 per ship at best, and once you start playing for an extended period of time (I started 2 years ago this Dec) you'll rack up a huge pile of them. Unless you're 100% wedded to the design, I wouldn't worry about it. The ships will probably be available for at least a year, and if you really work at (Read: Grind a whole lot) you'll probably be able to get them.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,807 posts
4,091 battles
6 hours ago, TheOmegaDuck said:

Azuma is a T10. That means that she will likely be coal (Ala Salem), or Steel (Ala Stalingrad or Bourgogne). Several people say that she'll probably be Steel, as most Clan Wars players have the three (Soon to be four) steel ships already. Personally, I'm wondering if she'll be the replacement for Salem in the Arsenal, as I don't expect to see her before February, and Salem came out back in June, which is almost a year.

I do hope that Azuma is for coal because if not then there will be more steel ships that a very few small portion of players may get a chance to have access to all of them in a timely manner leaving the rest behind for years to come because now the player's reaction to the addition of Bourbogne for steel is like this:

1yyrdh.jpg

[90THS]
Members
253 posts
888 battles

Newstatshaming might be a replacement for T9 udaloi due to how vastly different udaloi play from ognevoi and grozovoi.

But thats just my assumption.

Sign in to follow this