Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ashy_GB

Thanks WG

9 comments in this topic

[-SF-]
Members
153 posts
2,676 battles

Just logged into my account to find a black Friday container waiting for me. This on top of the Massachusetts B I got out of another BF container the other night.. couldn't be happier, who say you have to pay for good ships :cap_rambo: 

Atago.png

Edited by Ashy_GB
I English good
  • Cool 4

[-SF-]
Members
153 posts
2,676 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

That little model fletcher is an awesome sight when you get it. 

Agreed, shame I have never seen it before this week

Members
275 posts
1,035 battles

I got the atago B with my first free black container. Got the Mass and tirpitz when I bought 12 containers. Hoping to get the DD with my last free on coming up!

• Cool 1

[-SF-]
Members
153 posts
2,676 battles
18 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

I got the atago B with my first free black container. Got the Mass and tirpitz when I bought 12 containers. Hoping to get the DD with my last free on coming up!

Good luck!

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
99 posts
3,441 battles

The chances of one of those ships did seem pretty decent. I've got three of the four. I bought 12, got 2. I bought 1 when I thought I might get a bonus one from an in game message. Got another. Only one I didn't get is Asashio. Don't forget if you had the original ship, play it 10x for 250 doubloons per game bonus because you had the original ship before you got the B version. And then you can sell whichever ship you don't wish to keep.

[-SF-]
Members
153 posts
2,676 battles
1 hour ago, Capn_Nugget said:

The chances of one of those ships did seem pretty decent. I've got three of the four. I bought 12, got 2. I bought 1 when I thought I might get a bonus one from an in game message. Got another. Only one I didn't get is Asashio. Don't forget if you had the original ship, play it 10x for 250 doubloons per game bonus because you had the original ship before you got the B version. And then you can sell whichever ship you don't wish to keep.

Unfortunately I don't own either of the original ones, I'm not one of those with a lot of spare income. I've not heard many great things in regards to the Asashio, least of the 4 I want. 

Sign in to follow this