Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cmdr_bigdog

Overdue Apology

6 comments in this topic

[POP]
[POP]
Members
206 posts
10,809 battles

To all my team mates in my first 1000 games as a dd. I was wrong to move forward and hide in my smoke instead of spotting. I do not truly believe I was being selfish as I was simply ignorant of how huge a benefit spotting was towards wins.

It was many games ago when I began playing other ships that I realized how this handicaps my team and caused many loses.

I was remiss in not apologizing many, many games ago. 

• Cool 6
  • Funny 2

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
341 posts
4,345 battles

I too apologize for my potato like ways. I don't mean to play poorly. But it happens. Best regards,

[SPTR]
Members
3,637 posts
6,566 battles

The fact that you have realized you are making a mistake and proved that you are capable of improving made me want to give you a hug. You have surpassed 80% of the player base in terms of intelligence and common sense :Smile_playing:

• Cool 1

[ARSE]
[ARSE]
Members
45 posts
5,685 battles

^^^ This, its only been the last 2 months reading forums and learning how to be a better DD player that I and my few clan mates have stopped rushing the cap and popping smoke. We're still "Below Average" players but are slowly getting better. Had a few great runs last few days where we kept the enemy light up while their dd popped smoke in the cap.  Also had couple where I was insta-deleted. LOL  

Sorry for my potatoe ways. I promise I'll get better. If you see me in a match doing something dumb, pleaes call me out. Always happy to learn more.

[A_51]
Members
870 posts
19,274 battles

The first step is admitting you have a problem.  "Hello, my name is _______ and I am a smoke camper."  

[-BRS-]
Members
2,868 posts
16,465 battles
44 minutes ago, cmdr_bigdog said:

To all my team mates in my first 1000 games as a dd. I was wrong to move forward and hide in my smoke instead of spotting. I do not truly believe I was being selfish as I was simply ignorant of how huge a benefit spotting was towards wins.

It was many games ago when I began playing other ships that I realized how this handicaps my team and caused many loses.

I was remiss in not apologizing many, many games ago. 

I've been waiting a long time for this:Smile-_tongue:lol

Sign in to follow this