Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
riverslq

banned from chat for a typo

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

43
[LEGO]
Members
145 posts
4,105 battles

I as telling someone something similar to they are a [edited]idiot

and made a typo in the word [edited]thanks to my new cherry keyboard

and I get banned for trying to get around the chat filter.

 

thats some funny crap guys.  :p

at least get it right.  

 

<edit>

nice, now I can't quickly edit the crapguys typo into crap guys because i have to wait 60 seconds before making another post.

this is about as stupid as you must have every special character, capital letters, and oh, nothing similar to a password ever used since the age of man by anyone.  :p  

 

Edited by riverslq
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,950
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,704 posts
4,821 battles
Quote

and I get banned for trying to get around the chat filter.

found the problem

  • Cool 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
760
[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,466 posts
6,766 battles
22 minutes ago, riverslq said:

 

and I get banned for trying to get around the chat filter. 

 

4a4.gif.42fd028e6f5e63ea44d65416aa9d637f.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,241 posts
509 battles
26 minutes ago, riverslq said:

I as telling someone something similar to they are a [edited]idiot

and made a typo in the word [edited]thanks to my new cherry keyboard

and I get banned for trying to get around the chat filter.

 

thats some funny crap guys.  :p

at least get it right.  

 

<edit>

nice, now I can't quickly edit the crapguys typo into crap guys because i have to wait 60 seconds before making another post.

this is about as stupid as you must have every special character, capital letters, and oh, nothing similar to a password ever used since the age of man by anyone.  :p  

 

PANrmyv.gif

 

Dk4Caxf.gif

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
80
[-AF-]
Beta Testers
184 posts
3,629 battles

How about take responsibility for your action, OP?  I know it's a novel approach, but give it a try!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43
[LEGO]
Members
145 posts
4,105 battles

nah, just more stupid logic by wargaming.

 :p 

 

if they're going to do something, at least do it for the right reasons.  :p  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43
[LEGO]
Members
145 posts
4,105 battles
Just now, Altwar said:

How about take responsibility for your action, OP?  I know it's a novel approach, but give it a try!

I did.  :p  but banned for the wrong reasons is pretty !@#!@! dumb.  :p

uh oh..32 more seconds til i can post again.

seriously.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
374
[WOLF5]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,184 posts
9,730 battles

Right talking about bans is not allowed.  LOCK EM UP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,241 posts
509 battles
2 hours ago, riverslq said:

nah, just more stupid logic by wargaming.

 :p 

 

if they're going to do something, at least do it for the right reasons.  :p  

 

 

2 hours ago, riverslq said:

I did.  :p  but banned for the wrong reasons is pretty !@#!@! dumb.  :p

uh oh..32 more seconds til i can post again.

seriously.

 

5WZhxFx.gif

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,422
[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,357 posts
7,703 battles

Fleet,

Discussion of disciplinary actions and any type of rule violations is prohibited from the Forums.

Please reference the Forum rules regarding posts appropriate for posting:

 

#anchorsaweigh

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×