Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ClassicLib

Clan Bravo Team

7 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
1,900 posts
11,410 battles

What are the requirements for creating one?  In the Clan tab we are unable to find a option for Alpha and Bravo teams.

[SYN]
Members
7,420 posts
12,594 battles

It's at the top of the clan division tag. After you start a division you can choose between alpha/bravo. But be careful as it will randomly switch back and forth (unless WG fixed that from last season)

[KSC]
Members
1,047 posts
4,576 battles
22 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

What are the requirements for creating one?  In the Clan tab we are unable to find a option for Alpha and Bravo teams.

You need to have the first clan size expansion to use it IIRC, and as Wuff said, you can swap back and forth from the top of the little division popup box.  There's a drop down tab in there that says Alpha or Bravo.

[INTEL]
Members
1,900 posts
11,410 battles
11 minutes ago, XpliCT_ said:

You need to have the first clan size expansion to use it IIRC, and as Wuff said, you can swap back and forth from the top of the little division popup box.  There's a drop down tab in there that says Alpha or Bravo.

Did that but nothing showed up.  I noticed that the first expansion is 5,000 oil where it used to be 20,000.  The second is 15,000.  So maybe we need two expansions?

[KSC]
Members
1,047 posts
4,576 battles
13 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

Did that but nothing showed up.  I noticed that the first expansion is 5,000 oil where it used to be 20,000.  The second is 15,000.  So maybe we need two expansions?

That does seem reasonable, but honestly I'm not sure.  I just recall YIKES having the same issue at the start of S2.

Members
388 posts
11,701 battles
1 hour ago, ClassicLib said:

I think you have to have the second clan size upgrade. Hoover over the upgrades in the clan port and it will give you the info on what each upgrade gives. 

[INTEL]
Members
1,900 posts
11,410 battles

I did.  It tells me what number of members will be added but I didn't see anything about getting the Bravo team option.

We'll have enough to get the second upgrade soon so I'll burn the oil and see.

Sign in to follow this