Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bradzzz

Stalingrad

7 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
39 posts
7,585 battles

I think we have all noticed the discussions going on in the forums as well as youtube and reddit about the Stalingrad steel wall. I can understand the frustrations of the community in this regard. However ( I hope the devs read these posts) lets rather have a constructive conversation on how WG can go about making a mends. Its in my opinion that it should be a reward ship but the grind is heavy. Lets see what possible alternatives WG can do to fix the steel wall issues. 

[90THS]
Members
276 posts
888 battles
13 minutes ago, Bradzzz said:

I think we have all noticed the discussions going on in the forums as well as youtube and reddit about the Stalingrad steel wall. I can understand the frustrations of the community in this regard. However ( I hope the devs read these posts) lets rather have a constructive conversation on how WG can go about making a mends. Its in my opinion that it should be a reward ship but the grind is heavy. Lets see what possible alternatives WG can do to fix the steel wall issues. 

There is no so-called steel wall (unless you play WoT :Smile_trollface:

All they ask you to do is playing in compettive mode which you can choose to join or not. If you have no desire to join those competitive modes then you made your own choice on it 

I have sympathy on those who unable to join however. Personally I would rather see WG fix their ranked system to properly reflect individual skill while contribute to win and make more flexible Clan Battle prime hours to accomodate as many people as possible than making steel too easy to earn.  

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[KP]
Members
39 posts
7,585 battles

I do hear what you saying and Id really enjoy to play clan battles but im from South Africa, so the timezone differences prevent me from playing. But I do agree its an award ship. If they could accommodate for everyone to at least have a "shot" at getting a steel ship in a realistic time frame then that would be cool.

[90THS]
Members
276 posts
888 battles
2 minutes ago, Bradzzz said:

I do hear what you saying and Id really enjoy to play clan battles but im from South Africa, so the timezone differences prevent me from playing. But I do agree its an award ship. If they could accommodate for everyone to at least have a "shot" at getting a steel ship in a realistic time frame then that would be cool.

Thats why my suggestion goes to flexible clan battle time 

Your timezone is far better play on EU server for clan battles 

Since global CB is on test, it should not take too long to implement it.

• Cool 1

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,302 posts
7,157 battles

or just make them use coal, since steel is worth some amount of coal the more steel you have the less coal you need.

As it stands theres still nothing worth while to use coal on

• Cool 1

[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Beta Testers
574 posts
5,231 battles
2 hours ago, Bradzzz said:

Amends for what may I ask? Stalingrad is not a ship that is meant to be gained easily. The grind is heavy because you have to earn the steel in a competitve game mode, its not just given to you for logging in. There is no steel wall, just players who either don't play clan wars or ranked enough to earn the steel and then come on here and say how WG needs to change it because its some how "not fair" that the skilled players that earned the flags/steel should have a ship for it.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[WSU]
Members
132 posts
7,648 battles
3 hours ago, Bradzzz said:

Lets see what possible alternatives WG can do to fix the steel wall issues. 

I don't think it needs fixed. If you good enough to grind it out, you deserve the reward. I'm probably never gonna get it. I know my limitations.

My only complaint about that boat is how depressing it is to see 5 red Stalingrads in clan wars. Mostly because I know the skill level of the captains in a premium ship.

Sign in to follow this